New Mount: Vulpine Familiar

YES THIS PLEASE! I’ve been saying that constantly! I see silly looking foxes everywhere.

1 Like

Thanks for this thread! Didn’t know about this.

So went to the Shop and bought it immediately. Xmas present to myself.

2 Likes

Name checks out :smiley:

Mount count +1 once I get home from work. It’s so cute.

2 Likes

Of course I love the mount. It’s blue and would match the theme of my character perfectly. I wouldn’t want you to gift me a mount though. I appreciate the offer though I really do.

2 Likes

You should save up gold for the tokens, in that way you would have earned it via professions and such. At least you’d get it then, and be able to enjoy it, no?

Thing is in my eyes they’d interpret that as a success within the in game store. Which is something I don’t want to support.

This mount costs less in gold than the 3 new frog mounts introduced. Just throwing that out there.

Hm, well maybe if the game gets into a better position or something. That’s on you, but it’s still an option if you ever change your mind. Or they might even add a different version in like they did with the runesaber, who knows.

Yeah but I’m a diehard Alliance player that only runs around with a blue mog. Which like I said that mount fits my theme perfectly. Along side the Vicious one of course.

To be fair, the vicious fox mount looks amazing too, it just doesn’t fly. And that makes sense, I suppose we’ll have to see for the future. These mounts tend to hint at stuff lately. (Also glad you get BOTH versions, Alliance AND Horde!)

Until the price of tokens goes up, it’s a bargain at 240k gold on US servers. Half the price of the albino direhorn mount!

It is. I just like to collect mounts and mogs that are blue. So that’s why I’m in a bit of a fuss about it. If I took a guess though they’d make the recolor probably red for Horde side.

Makes sense. Well despite my nonsense before, I hope eventually you can get something similar that you’ll be happy with.

1 Like

I just… I don’t even… They can’t be bothered to make a unique Alliance mount for our Reps but let’s throw a Unique mount on the store for $25. Good to see where your priorities are, Blizzard. And this is exactly why once my Sub is up I’m done with WoW.

5 Likes

Its waiting in my mailbox when I get home. No ragrets.

2 Likes

Now, before you freak out and complain that it’s a store mount, Blizz has two more new mounts in store for us, earned through in game means. Horde gets a quest to do a special ‘alternate universe’ MOP scenario, where Garrosh Hellscream gets saved and redeemed! Now the horde can take to the skies on the back of Garrosh, with a saddle on his shoulders, and a jetpack on his back, this baby can fly! Also, the alliance gets a horse. But not just any horse! This one is brown. It can be purchased for 900,000 gold. Can it fly? Of course it cant fly, what kind of stupid question is that? Its a horse. Horses dont fly. Get out of here.

3 Likes

I just wish Snowfox was around so I could hear their opinion on it. I’m guessing it would be wonderful.

2 Likes

I could see blizz as having fun by labeling/referring to the mount as “snowfox” while it was being worked on.

bfa is the best expansion, what you talkin bout willis?