New Mount: Vulpine Familiar

I ride my class mount, so…yes.

They can continue with bad business practice, make terrible content, not learn from their decisions and still rake in cash because idiots throw real money at in game items.

4 Likes

Yes it does fly…

Hm… I think so? The thing is, they don’t have the moose facial structure, so I still feel like they’re more bovine, just with moose antlers.

1 Like

Using the “you mad” angle doesn’t argue any points. If you’re incapable of doing so then I understand your stance.

9 Likes

That mount looks awesome. I know what I’m buying next.

2 Likes

He’s referring to the Vicious Fox, which does not fly.

He’s basically saying, “Cool mount, but does your mount fly like this one does?”.

They’re Bullwinkle. The Tauren face has always been more moose than cow. The Highmountain antlers just put a lampshade on it.

1 Like

So is vulpera race suppose to somehow fill that rocky void even though their foxes rather then squirrel?

:+1:

I ran out of hearts

…Oh wait…:heart:

2 Likes

Nope. And I’m okay with that.

1 Like

We should have human mounts. Like What Xerxes had in 300

2 Likes

I’ll gift you the new mount if you declare your love for it in this thread.

Here’s my problem with this mount… Why would I want to buy it? The functional mounts (striders, vendors, shredders) have utility that is far too good to give up. I would never run around on this mount over my Shredder because of the herbalism function. They need to either give all mounts unique abilities or… dare I say it, remove it from the few that do have it.

1 Like

This is a purely cosmetic mount. For that, I’ll gladly pay for it, because I think it looks neat, and that’s all that matters to me. No regrets.
Also, not only is it purely cosmetic, it’s also very pure and too good for this world. Which explains why it’s a flying space fox from the great beyond.

2 Likes

I would actually dislike if they added a utility mount to the store. Dont go blurring the lines between cosmetic additions and buying an advantage.

5 Likes

There’s not much to argue here. You can hate the store mounts all you want but Blizzard will keep making them as long as people buy them.

4 Likes

This reminds me that fox beasts in game need an update to their models. Either something similar to this or the Suramar fox mount.

1 Like

This is GD, EVERYTHING Blizz does cause’s craters and drama… Even if they do nothing.

3 Likes

Yesterday while I was doing Island Expeditions, I was thinking about how cool an arctic blue fox mount would be as I saw them around the island.

Then they released a mount that would have gone extremely well as an in game reward, into the shop of a subscription based game, effectively removing content and making you buy it again.

Interesting choice, when a lot of people are struggling to find motivation to play these game modes.