New leader for Forsaken please-Lilian Voss?

Geez, not even I was that harsh in my assessment.

She would make a good leader of Lordaeron…if everyone there was still alive.

1 Like

That’s a no go go go, it’s a

No no no no no no no no

Other forsaken groups or personalities might take issue to a noob like Lilian walking in and taking over.

She came back in WOD at the garrison inn for a toy quest. Then reappeared in rogue class hall! She also is in BFA ANNNND Vancleefs daughter is also in the rogue classhall

I think Forsaken groups would be much more annoyed at Calia just coming in…though technically Calia has a legitimate claim to the throne I suppose…

1 Like

The throne of Lordaeron, the dead kingdom. The one her father ran into the ground and her brother destroyed to enslave them all. I can’t imagine someone more unfit to wear the crown. This is like what they did with Galen and Stromgarde, which they then crushed and brought Danath back for. Although many undead are former subjects of Lordaeron, not all of them are, and even if they were, do you think they wanna go back to the old ways? Especially considering where that got them? Even the surviving nobility turned on them and formed the Scarlet Crusade.

Pretty sure that’s Anduin.

1 Like

Actually could it mean Turalyon?

lol

What throne did he claim?

He was actually a very good king, that achieved many victories. The only thing he ever did wrong was sending the Prophet Medivh away when all he was trying to do was rectify the mistakes of his past by warning everyone to sail to Kailmdoor.

I can’t imagine someone more unfit to wear the crown

Crowns aren’t about fitness, they are about your bloodline usually.

What throne did he claim?

None yet.