New leader for Forsaken please-Lilian Voss?

We just have to accept that Sylvanas our queen is no longer with us, as sad as that might be, the Forsaken are leaderless.

Calia Menethil is too much of a goody-two-shoes so she’s not qualified, same with Derek Proudmore too.

Lilian Voss is the most qualified as she wasn’t afraid to kill her own father for treachery. Thoughts??

5 Likes

While I don’t disagree, the last time I saw Lilian she was dying alone - at her own request - in Scholomance.

Did she survive?

Did she survive?

Forsaken don’t ‘survive’, but yes she didn’t meet her Final Death if that’s what you are asking. She went on to serve the Uncrowned a bunch of rogues for a little but, then finally accepted her place in the Horde after that.

2 Likes

I’ve been wanting this since MoP, when Sylvanas started raising the dead in Cata to act like a shield it kind of contradicted what I felt the Forsaken overarching motives would be, and I didn’t feel the Forsaken (having broken free of the lich king) would be a group to follow a leader blindly.

When Lillian came around in MoP dungeons Eliminating those who seeked to control (Necromancers) or Destroy (Scarlet Crusade) the undead. she had me wanting her as leader.

2 Likes

I don’t know budd would be a good forsaken leader…get you guys/gals to dress better

I would rather see Kel’thuzard.

Spoiler alert

Just got this quote that proves it’s going to be Calia.

The golden one claims a vacant throne. The crown of light will bring only darkness
-Il’gynoth

For shame.

Yeah she’s like a main character in the BfA war campaign.

2 Likes

there were already some cutscenes from ptr that proved that.

Maybe Y’rel is coming to be Warchief?

I see both pros and cons here. Lilian has a lot of character development through the players eyes from her denying being undead to become a part of the Horde. In that respect she’s someone the Forsaken can relate to.

However she hasn’t really got a leader kind of personality, she works alone for the most part. Sylvanas was a leader; before she was dead, as a banshee and after… I could imagine Nathanos stepping up but I don’t think many people like him.

Maybe a spoiler but in the last War Campaign quest i got the distinct feeling that Lillian Voss is fixing to kill Calia.

Wat, why did it quote me

Happens on this new forum sadly. It’s a stupid glitch that can happen.

You have to be really conscience and awake to make sure you don’t quote the wrong person these days.

Shame.

Unfortunately, it’s going to be Calia. While I’m not thrilled by it, I am a cautiously optimistic forsaken. So… we’ll see how that works out.

I was sitting there thinking “Is this the right person?” Too.

Lilian Voss would be boring. I would love a slightly less evil version of Putress, personally. But new blizzard will most defiantly go a very boring way.

Ah yes, Calia. The character which half of her lore happened in novels, and the other half happened only on the Priest campaign. Such a relatable leader.

I’ll take Lilian, thank you.

4 Likes

I think queens Lilian Voss and Amalia Stone would make good leaders of the Forsaken and a cute* couple.

*Maybe not the best word for walking corpses…

Calia is a garbage character unworthy to rule anything or anyone. She was well aware of the forsaken and could have cared less about them or their plight. But then just randomly decides she’s going to try and usurp Sylvanus and fails. Then someone’s bad fanfiction comes to life and lightforged undead happens then she an alliance character is chosen to rule a major horde race. Horrible writing.

3 Likes