New-ish warlock looking for a guild

Hey guys, I started at the end of WoD and really got my bearings for the game during legion. I really only played like the first month of BFA unfortunately but shadowlands has me really excited to keep up on my character. I would like to find a home on a team that is wanting to push for AoTC as well as the glory of the raider type achievements. Realm swaps are no problem but ideally I would like to stay on horde

Hey there.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild on Thrall looking for raiders and members for Shadowlands. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. We have some folks that also pvp heavily, so BGs and Arena teams should be available. Raid will be Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are looking for another healer, and a couple more melee (esp if you can flex to tank occasionally) but all roles will be considered. There is no level requirement to join, nor are you required to raid if you do join. For more information contact BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet.

Hey there,

Would love to talk! Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 7-10pm central!
Contact me on discord if you are interested or want further information!
Kodiak#1619

Bonobos> is a new guild created by old players with CE experiences!

We are looking for mature (18+), non-toxic and good players for Shadowlands. Our goal is to progress in a enjoyable environment, and to be able to have fun while playing the game.

Most of us are adult with busy boring lives, when we sit down and play WoW, it’s because we want to relax and have a good time. We want to play with friends that are looking for semi-hardcore raiding one or two days a week.

The other days we are doing Mythic+, achievement runs, and maybe some PvP too!

Currently, we are raiding from 10 PM to 2 AM Server Time (7-11 PM PST) on Thursdays, with an optional day on Sunday with the same times.

We are very friendly, always open for a chat, and we even have a Discord with memes and a dedicated channel for animal pictures. Also looking for guild meetings at BlizzCon for those going (if they bring them back).

We’re waiting for you! :slight_smile:

Contact me: Jaska#11811 (Bnet) / Jaska#0420 (Discord)

or my partner: Dottie#11173 (Bnet) / Nylreth#1960 (Discord)

Hey!

Cat Out Da Bag is a horde guild on Thrall formed by a group of friends that just returned to wow looking to set up a raiding guild to clear AOTC and hopefully enter into mythic raids. We’ve been playing together in multiple different games for about 5 years now.

Our raid days are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST and we currently need all roles.

If you are interested, feel free send me a message!
Bnet - Silverhand#1937
Discord - ainnan#6764

If you want to learn and be part of something give us a try.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013