New(ish) Hunter looking for guild I can gear up and raid with!

I’m looking for a semi-casual guild that is willing to take a player currently gearing up so I can eventually join you in raids. Not looking for anything super hardcore, just a nice, friendly, inclusive, guild that raids probably 1-2 times a week. I’ve played WoW on and off casually since BC, but I’ve never really gotten in to raiding outside of some LFR in that time, so my raiding experience is limited but I promise I’m better than the average goon in an LFR!

Willing to switch servers but would prefer to stay Alliance if at all possible. Preferred raid times would be sometime in the evenings EST.

Thanks for reading!

Hello Lomny!

Imperium is a friendly, active guild on Stormrage that is always looking for more players to join our ranks. We raid with two AOTC teams (one Wed/Thurs and the other Fri/Sun both from 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST), run Mythic +s, older content, PVP and other general things both inside and outside the game. We spend a lot of time in Discord and are always willing to hang out and just talk. If you would like more information or would be interested in joining, you can message me on either:
Bnet - Aeriyael#11795
Discord - Aeriyael#8649

Thank you!

Hello we would love to talk to you about joining our guild. We are a tight knit guild who loves to hangout and joke around wth each other. We are looking for more dps and it’s always nice to have another fellow hunter in the guild. Add me in discord or bnet and we get chat and maybe I can answer any questions or concerns you have.

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 9/9 Heroic and 1/9 Mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are looking for competent and reliable players, raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance raid. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand things happen. We enjoy pushing keys in mythic plus as well. We also have a zero drama tolerance. If you think we would be the right fit for you add one of the bnet tags below.

Raid Times: Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-11:30pm cst.

If you are interested in joining add one our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord Celesaris#7924

Hello Lomny! I’d love to chat with you :slight_smile:
Who is Peak:

Peak is a new alliance guild on Proudmoore that was established by experienced raiders and friends. We are looking for raiders to fill our core roster so that we can dive into Mythic content. We are striving for a fun and relaxed environment, while still maintaining a solid push in raids on a light schedule.
Willing to merge with a guild. Would discuss ranks, ideals, etc. Days/Times are set however!

Raid Times

Saturday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM EST
Sunday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM EST

What are we looking for?

Tanks
Closed

Healers
Holy / Disc Priest
Hpally

RDPS
Elemental Shaman
Boomkin
Spriest
Hunter
Mage

MDPS
Havoc DH
Rogue
Ret Pally
Warrior
Enh Shaman

• All Specs / Classes are encouraged to apply regardless of if they are listed above.

Contact Us

If you feel like you may fit in, please feel free to contact one of us via bnet, or simply post below and we will contact you!

• Officer : Thrillhouse#1644

• GM : Rae#1385

Lomny,
We are an extremely active guild that might be what you’re looking for. We run Alt runs on Sunday evenings that might give you that one night casual experience you’r einterested in with some competent players so you can actually clear some content :slight_smile: Let me know if you’re interested!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Revive is a fun casual guild on Runetotem/Uther looking for 2 DPS to add to our raid team/guild. Need someone committed to making raid night. We understand life happens.

A little about us, we are a small tight-knit group. Been raiding together since Legion. We raid one night a week on Fridays from 9-12 realm time (sometimes longer). We value progression while having a good time. Each raid we complete normal and work on heroic until the next raid comes out. We also try to run Mythic +’s throughout the week if able. If you are looking for a friendly, slightly eccentric group of seasoned, althoholic players, this is the guild for you! We are 8/9 N atm.

We are a little weird, a little inappropriate—but we promise we’ll make you laugh while helping get everyone geared! If you are looking for mythic raiders, this is not the guild for you. If interested, please message me.

Athena#1198(battletag) or Remidy#3984(discord tag)

[Sole] Is a new guild with cutting edge leadership. We’re going to raid as a progression minded group on a light schedule, Tues/Thurs 9-11EST. Our goal is to clear content while current.

If this interests you reach out to SavageCabage#1358 on bnet or SavageCabbage#5930 on discord.

We might just be what you’re looking for Lomny :slight_smile:

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : BoD: 9/9H; 1/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (dps)
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Are you tired of guild hopping through World of Warcraft?

Has your definition of what a guild should be changed since the day when you joined your first guild in Vanilla? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you’re smashing them with? Are you looking for that elusive guild family that will accept your dirty memes, vulgar language, crass humor, and support you through real life events and real life occurrences? We just might be the guild for you!

Iron Knights is an adult-only, casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild on the Tichondrius (PVP-PST) server. We are currently in search of a few quality raiders, and we are always in search of quality guildies who have little interest in raiding but want to be a part of a tight-knit WoW family.

Our guild was formed in 2008 during the Burning Crusade expansion, with many core raiders having WoW experience dating back to release. Most of our raiders have families and jobs and we have quite a few couples in guild. Our goal is to stay current on Heroic progression (AoTC) while working around real life and having fun together in WoW, across other games, and at our annual “real life” guild party.

Our Raiding Info:

Progression:

Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9
Heroic Battle for Dazar’alor: 8/9

Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday from 9:00-Midnight EST (6:00-9:00 server)

What we are looking for in a raider:

Thick skinned players who aren’t easily offended by crass/off-color humor.
Dedicated individuals with great raid-awareness.
Great players with great attitudes and a great sense of humor who are tired of guild hopping and want to find a forever home.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

Longevity: We’ve been around since TBC with much of the same leadership in place.

Ability: We’ve cleared heroic mode each tier since The Burning Crusade.

Understanding: Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.

Relaxed Atmosphere: Due to the flexibility of current raiding, our attendance policy has relaxed allowing players to care for their real life obligations without the strict repercussions found in more hardcore guilds

Priority raid needs:

Healers: Closed
Ranged: Ele Shaman - Balance Druid - BM Hunter
Melee DPS: Rogue - Frost DK
Tank: Closed

We will consider all quality applicants, so if you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact an officer to schedule a Ventrilo interview, add our battle tags, or apply on our guild forums.

Contact Info:

Emrys#1539 – Keilanaa#1839 - Toot#1150

Hello there Lomny! We’d totally be down to help you gear up and join us in our raids! We love to spam m+ when we can. Our Alliance guild [Duality] is recruiting all positions for BoD. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that have heroic on farm and are progressing into mythic!
Our current progression

• 8/8H Uldir-
  • 2/8M Uldir-
  • 9/9H BoD-
  • 1/9M BoD-

Our raid times

• Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
  • Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Looting system : RC loot council, with any personal loot people don’t need and can trade.

Server : Whisperwind/ Dentarg- Alliance heavy sever.

Voice Chat : Team Speak 3

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Flasks -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• Tank -
  • Melee Dps -
  • Ranged Dps -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    Again, we do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, Island Expos, Leveling alts together, and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411

Guardians of Azure Skies.
I would love to chat and answer any questions you might have.
We run mythic + keys most every day. We are curently trying to grow and fill our core BOD run on wen/fri/sat.

Thank you for your time!

We are a multi gaming adult community that makes an effort to get everyone involved. I know you said you prefer alliance, we are horde based but we might be a good match. For the next 2 weeks or so we are taking a step back to Normal clears to gear up some alt toons & new recruits as well as recruiting new raiders. Its a good way to help out returning and newer raiders…so check us out our info and drop me a line if interested.

9/9N & 6/9H Age 25+ AotC meta achieve team. T/Th 11pm-2am EST. We occasionally do mythic bosses here and there, but we are not a mythic progression guild. LF more folks for M+ runs too.

We are multi gaming group. Destiny 2, ANTHEM, ESO, Division 2, and more.

Btag = Armageddon#1974
Discord = Skybolt#2791

Hi Lomny;

I have a Heroic Alliance guild on Duskwood that would welcome another hunter :slight_smile:

We raid Tuesdays and Fridays at 8pm est and go to 10:30. We run Mythic plusses and try to get everyone a high key for their weekly chests and we also work on quests and other stuff during the week.

We try to provide all the things raiders need to be successful at little or no cost to the individual. Feasts, flasks, sometimes pre-pots (if I have enough herbs), gems and enchants as well as any help if you ask for it.

We use discord a lot to coordinate plans as we all have work/school/family responsibilities.

You can find me on bnet at Anaranae#1516 or on Discord at Anaranae#3307.

I also have a cross server Community group that you can join to get to know us before you server change. If you are on later we will probably run some mythics.

I really hope to hear from you. Have a great day!

Hey Lomny,

Elysian Sodality is a casual, family friendly guild comprised of people who enjoy hanging out and working through content as a team. We have a lot of folks with kids/jobs/school commitments who understand this is a game and readily accept new folks into the community.

The raid team is currently 9/9N, 7/9H, 1/9M and we raid on Wednesdays and Fridays from 7:30pm CST (8:30pm EST) until 10:00pm CST (11:00pm EST) which looks like it would fit your schedule.

Outside of raiding we have a lot of folks interested in pushing mythic plus keys as well as leveling alts, running old raids for transmog and completing achievements.

If you are interested in learning more about the guild, please feel free to add me. I look forward to speaking with you.

Anna#1862

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567