New IP from Blizzard

Even if wow2 was a thing (doubt it) I don’t think they could put together a new MMO from scratch now anyways. Between current team and the greed behind Activision I can’t see it being worth playing.

WoW 2 is definitely a no. I am looking forward to Diablo 4 though… depending on what they do with it of course.

#fakenews :rofl:

1 Like

HoTS - maybe
Diablo - alive and still kicking with new seasons, they’re getting new items and sets as we speak
Starcraft - still alive
HS - maybe
WoW - still one of the top MMORPG
OW - still alive and bigger than before.

2 Likes

Literally all those games have content either in development or just released content. You people clearly have no concept of what dead is and I worry you might be burying people alive.

7 Likes

Yeh they all mobile

Halflife 3 confirmed.

1 Like

WoW 2 would see them lose a huge chunk of their player base, so i doubt it will happen.

Maybe , maybe not, people always say this but the reality is we don’t know. If there ever was a time for WoW 2 its about now. Not that i think they will do it.

I mean it could have the opposite effect and attract millions of players again

you gotta phone?

fixed 10char

And yet here you are.

1 Like

For 15 years; That is not happening.

You are playing Wow 2, or 3, or 4. Since they’ve never rebuilt the thing, to run optimized for today’s computers, it just feels like some old cruddy thing. They just keep on plopping on expansions like BFA, which require a lot more, while the thing is still bogged down with the old junk.

I’d kinda love them to do a totally new mmo with more of a sci-fi or futuristic feel.

It won’t happen though, mobile phones aren’t quite ready to handle it.

4 Likes

Blizzard are working with King to create more mobile games.

I have no idea if any will be using new IPs ( They’ve expressed they really want to create mobile games for all their existing franchises) but mobile games are what is currently on the menu.

Not likely your going to see anything decent like Overwatch out of Blizzard for the next 5 or 6 years.

there will never be a “wow 2”

there will merely be “the next expansion” until the cost of keeping it going exceeds the income from subscriptions and store transactions.

People say the earth is flat. Do you ask about that, too?

People have been saying WoW 2 for about 10 years.

The rumours that did the rounds a few months back were that they’d be unveiling Overwatch 2 and Diablo 4 at blizzcon this year. From what I understand they are pretty solid rumours (in that they came from a historically very accurate reporter). Overwatch 2 would supposedly have an actual campaign and story and stuff. Like a real game!

Diablo 4 could be a massive hit if they put there time into it. They have to stop treating there fan base like they have a head injury. I would honestly give anything for a great Diablo game… Give us something deep something that i can play for the next couple of years. I need a great new arpg.

gonna be bliz’s version of a popular game with a massive ton of micros/lootboxes