New Instance Limit in WoW Classic

In BC they still allowed you to run 120 normal instances per day. In fact 15 years later they still allowed you too.

7 Likes

So because something doesn’t effect you personally you see no problem with a change :upside_down_face:

Try this one on for size.

• Try helping a guild gear out in BiS.

• Try helping a guild gear out their NR sets for AQ.

• Try helping four warriors get TF with DM E drop runs.

• Try farming for the blade of Eternal darkness off princess.

• Try farming Ghost Mushrooms for LiPs.

• Try farming princess runs for gold as a holy priest.

Yeah you hit those lockouts pretty frequently when your actually helping your guild members. Also known as. . . . .wait for it. . . . playing the game.

Edit: Oh and Blizzard. Show some gumption and address your community. It’s honestly hilarious how cowardly you all are being about this thread.

11 Likes

Well now that’s straight flexxing with how lucky your guild has been with MC drops…

If this was the case, then players trying to prevent others from boosting or farming dungeons would need to be dealt with because it’s harming the game.

Shhh, people don’t want facts about how this makes botting 75% less profitable interrupting their echo chamber thread.

1 Like

It doesnt accomplish that. Its humorous youre agreeing with someone who admitted they dont know what theyre talking about tho.

4 Likes

Having a bot spam instances for 6 hours max instead of 24 hours doesn’t lessen profitability? Okay, nothing else to say here. Echo away!

:roll_eyes:

Are you being purposefully obtuse or did you not read the part where the restriction is limited to realm. It’s not that hard to have multiple characters on the same account spread across multiple realms. It’s also not hard to spin up additional accounts.

5 Likes

All of which adds complexity to botting in various ways. So the narrative that this has no impact on bots is completely false.

I don’t think people understand what profitability means.

First I rolled a mage so that I could have an efficient gold farming class, and use it to farm gold for, AND BOOST a warrior.

Then blizzard punished us all with a 30 instance cap because they don’t want to go after the real problem, the botters.

In a few hours /played I boosted from 10-20, each instance lockout taking ~8 minutes. During the 5 instance/hour downtime I got some work done, did a little cycling in the home gym, rinse and repeat.

In just one morning I’m now locked out of instances until tomorrow. A “time-out” if you will. Because other players can’t control their own greedy impulse.

You know what I’m going to do next? Downloading the latest ***ing software and hitting that start button and letting the warrior grind itself to 60. Lord knows I won’t get banned, I watch the same bots run open world for weeks unchecked.

And no, it won’t be used with this account. I’m not quite that ignorant.

Good countermeasure Blizz. Two thumbs up from this guy.

1 Like

Negligible impact. I’m not sure if you know that bots are automated, it doesn’t require much effort to spin up some extra mages. The end result is we have the 30 instance cap and the bots are in the same position where they started.

I suggest you follow your other argument where you expand the definition of exploitative to include what was once legitimate player behavior. Most people accept that this isn’t some amazing botting countermeasure.

Takes bots 3 days to level plus the price of gold goes up with the perception its more scarce. Real problematic for those guys tho, yep for sure. /sarcasm off

2 Likes

It doesn’t. If the cap was 50, same kids would be crying. Same thing for 100. People love to complain just to whine.

Who does it hurt? 210 runs a week. That will get you enough pummelers for a month.

ZG runners can make 3600g daily or 25.2k a week Rofl.

Keep crying snowflakes.

2 Likes

I agree. I think they should lower it to 15 a day.

1 Like

Already shown how that isn’t true, they just use 4 times the accounts and rotate realms to maintain 100% uptime per realm.

It makes them need 4 times the accounts, but wait there’s more. Bot accounts are usually main from stolen accounts or paid for with stolen credit cards. “Oh but they have to level 4 times the toons” this would be a problem for them if they didn’t also use botting to level.

1 hour after the change there were hundreds of new level 1-5 “players”…

1 Like

You’re trying too hard. Please try to be more subtle in your trolling in the future.

youre fkin delusional kid, im leveling a warrior alt right now and have a week off work to do so. but i can only get a couple levels a day due to the instance cap. just because it suits you, doesnt mean it isnt game breaking for other people. go raid log and tell people how the limit is fine some more

If only there was some other way to level besides spamming dungeons.

2 Likes