New Instance Limit in WoW Classic

Just make people have to captcha verify every loot drop while you’re at it.

1 Like

Here ya go, I like the change. Actually it has zero effect on me so it would be more accruate to say I like the idea of the change :slight_smile:

OK!

OK!

OK!

No, because a fringe % of the players cannot help but abuse, exploit, and basically ruin things, unless blizzard puts restrictions in. Some players have demonstrated OVER and OVER again that they cannot act resposibly. If players ALL acted responsibly, there would be no reason for measures like the 30 limit.

Again, since you once again ignored this part:

2 Likes

Why do you not post on your 60?

He probably has a 60 tbh, but is afraid to post on it.

he just did. i assume he reserves the 55 for trolling.

I don’t understand. People like YOU are the only ones ruining the game. Stop trying to force the game to be played a certain way.

The people playing classic don’t want more casual friendly things. That is already what retail is. You can literally get a max level character in < 10 hours in retail.

Who are you to define what is acting responsible?? People are paying for a sub, what they do with that time is completely up to them. If anything more supply on the AH benefits you because prices go down.

The fringe you are talking about ARE NOT PEOPLE. They are programs written by people trying to make money selling gold. They farm stratholme for raw gold and to get righteous orbs that people buy. They are the ones constantly undercutting the market…then they use that gold and sell it for $. Same with the black lotus farming/market control.

Those accounts can be identified and banned. People farming more to make gold are not the problem.

1 Like

I have no problem whatsoever holding up DM jump runs as an example of the proper use of the reset mechanic. Please give a specific example of “exploitation” of DM and why it shouldn’t be with us today.

Blizzard tell me this video is not true 0_o…
on youtube, Bots are using GAME BREAKING EXPLOITS In World of Warcraft Classic

It’s true, and the same bots take a long time to get banned.

0_o…what the…

Yep, now you see why players are upset about Blizzard’s slow action against bots. Botting has been a problem for months. Blizzard finally announced a - rather small - ban wave a few weeks ago.

That a lot more scary then what i can imagine… they are literally sending unscripted package to wow servers and the server is accepting it… meaning a skillful hacker could probably make a scrip to just use basically any skill/ attack

The video you’re talking about is fake, it was made on a private server.

1 Like

umm ive seen, the speed hack, and fly hack in person already and i remember blizzard making the layer at the start and using a base of other patch for classic dont you remember the speed at the hp was regening in the beginning, with also no miss attack , and we were dodging non stop. meaning we were using a much further client than clasic in the beginning. they just adjusted the value after that to better fit clasic.

I’m not going to link the video or go into too much detail but I’ll give you irrefutable evidence that it’s fake news.

Go to the part where he’s “sending a packet to switch layers” :roll_eyes: in order to kill Jeklik multiple times. The corpses of the bats he killed don’t disappear and no other mobs spawn. This is because he’s using a dev toolkit to respawn Jeklik.

1 Like

im seriously hoping you are right because if you are not this is bad very bad.

I’m here because I put in a ticket asking if the instance lockout was tied to the battle.net account or the specific account underneath the bnet tag and was told essentially that they did not know. I have 3 accounts under the BNET main account. If the lockout is associated with the bnet tag, that means I can only run 10 individual instances a day per account. If they were under multiple bnet tags, I would get the full 30 I am entitled to. I don’t care about the instance cap, I care about getting what I am paying for. Again, if the instance cap is tied to the bnet tag, I want my money back. I MIGHT be able to go and test it now that they removed 40 man raids from the timer, but ULTIMATELY IT IS SOMETHING THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN OUTLINED IN THE ORIGINAL POST. I am tired of feeling like blizzard is EXTORTING MONEY OUT OF ME. As it is I am pissed I have to drop my other accounts and all the progress I’ve made on them so it doesn’t impact my main account. Literally thousands of dollars worth of my time down the drain. I understand blizzard was trying to leverage that in an attempt to get me to keep the accounts open, and open additional accounts, but as I outlined that is extortion and I will not be party to that. My lawyers will be. Your TOS was tight, but it wasn’t that tight :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This change is hurting legitimate players too. I am currently farming ‘Blade of Eternal Darkness’ which requires you to enter a huge number of instances for a reasonable chance of a drop (527 Instances for a 50% chance). Punishing people for wanting to put in the extra hours is unreasonable.

8 Likes

Why is this change still not reverted ? Hello?

11 Likes