New honor increase gains coming

Yeah I mean templates lol. I’m all for it but I think Blizz is under the impression that PvP players want a feeling of gear progression throughout the season but like the rating system already satisfies that feeling lol.

This is cool and all, but they can remove PvP gear ranks? There’s no point in an honor increase once you’ve made it to the conquest gear if you’re a casual PvPer.

I think that just makes it clear that Blizz is set on keeping the current system the same for the most part. Just keep applying band-aids to it until the xpac is over lol.

1 Like

My liver cant take any more.

2 Likes

At least next expansion then :frowning:

We can only hope

1 Like

You could literally make each piece of honor gear 1 honor each and 1 honor to upgrade them and it wouldnt make any difference.
Tying every last piece of gear to rating was a huge mistake and blizzard is simply to stubborn to admit it.

4 Likes

Yes there absolutely is. Just because you start getting conquest gear doesn’t mean the honor grind stops. Have you seen the prices to upgrade conquest gear after the 4th rank?
100k per rank.
They mentioned they were looking at a different way for future seasons.
So now is hmthe time to start being even more vocal about the 1 honor set, 1 conquest set that we all pretty much want.

1 Like

Dev talking about PVP? I’m pretty sure everything devs talk about definitely doesn’t concern me but I’ll read it.

Well, I just read that blue post and I couldn’t be more right.

I’d say you were jaded.

But….I saw them make me redo all my season 1 work on alts.

Oh, you 197/210’d in season 1.

Yeah…this gear doesn’t get 233 buff, Can’t be traded in for some honor to help you out as you…grind honor again as even a season 2 177 gets 200+ To be better than your maxed season 1 gear.

Yep.

this late in the season rated lfg needs more.

more my be hunter can’t meet. and she is 216/220 mixed. Getting close to 50% 220 mixed actually. No rate, ergo no gear over 220. so…yeah. I top off chars, go well I have another alt best gear unrated. on to the next. 220’s I chip away off daily hits and weekly quests. 216 all minimal and hammer out 220 over time.

At least it gets my honor levels up doing this. it has that. titles, horse mounts, toys/misc…they come in time.

People who do high rated would never stand for that.