New Holy Paladin looking for Guild

Pretty new to the game. looking to do mythic + when i get better gear and try out pvp as well. if your a guild that accepts a noob and can help, i want to try and push high keys as well as learn to be a good pvp player

My guild is recruiting for normal and heroic raiding on friday and saturday night. We also do a lot of keys throughout the week and some of us pvp pretty regularly. We are very accepting of new players and would love to have you join. Message me on discord at Yeti#8382 if you’d be interested.

Hey there, we would be more than open to aiding and teaching you to heal for both raiding and key pushes, add me Lilith#12189 and let’s chat

*Looking for Potential Tank so ours can swap to DPS
**Also Recruiting for High Key Pushes

++Raid Times (PST)++
Monday: 7pm-10pm
Wednesday: 7pm-10pm

*Currently Recruiting: MDPS!!! Tank (So ours can potentially switch)
-Healer

• MDPS - Death Knights/Warriors/Rogues/Paladins/Monks
  • RDPS - Warlocks/Spriests

++Who are we?++
Asterisk came together in March of 2018 with the goal of creating a highly competitive, but non-toxic raiding environment. We raided for several tiers during Legion and Battle For Azeroth, but ended up calling it quits due to real life circumstances. 2 years later we have returned to begin building out foundation up once again. Mythic is not off the table, but this first tier we have decided to focus on AOTC and build our player base once again.

++You Should Join, if the following Applies to You:++
You want to enjoy the players you raid with
You do not like or contribute to toxic environments
You enjoy leadership that takes care of problems proactively
You enjoy being part of a friendly community
You enjoy optimizing your character as much as you can
You can take constructive criticism in a positive manner
You own a microphone and can clearly communicate

++Contact List++

Hueston#11459 – GM
Cogie#1172 - Officer
Lilith#12189 – Officer
Fluttersly#1775 - Officer

Hello Cyil!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our memebers. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Hi there

< Soup or Guild > is a new guild recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

We had our 1st heroic raid last night and finished 7/10 with plans to raid again tonight.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots! Ranged dps would be highly preferred.

Full on tanks for raid and currently have a lot of melee. Any skilled players would still be considered, and are still welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact oxreborn#1287 in game, oxreborn#5533 in discord, or respond here for more info