New Havoc updates in Shadowlands 2020

With 2020 shaping up to be the worst year ever someone at the White House must have called Blizzard and Told them to brake Demon Hunters become people are having fun. I mean the changes for the Demond hunters are comparable to attacks on our health care system that has left millions without answers.

As they gut Demon hunters to the point where they will not even be allowed to play with other classes it reminds me of somebody trying to put up a wall to keep people out. People stay they need a Wall (Nerf) because they will cross into Shadowlands and ra## your DPS.

Breaking news !!!

Demon hunters walking down the street, not top charts were stopped by Blizzard and had the fun beat out of them. In a statement from Illidan Stormrage about the attack on Demon hunter, he replyed what this means for the Shadowlands expansion “Blizard you are not prepared”

This hurt my eyes to read

2 Likes

It’s sad that you saying this is an “aha” moment for me. Of course it was an oversight. Makes much more sense. Sad times. I can agree with removing a bad design, but refusing to fill the gaping void left behind is where I have a problem with the change. Ah well. Onward to the shadow priest

Lol, I feel the same way.

1 Like

Yeah… totally agree. Blizz should have let the most powerful remain in power. The true American way!

DPS Rankings
Fire Mage
119K (100%)
Destruction Warlock
108K (91%)
Arms Warrior
108K (91%)
Shadow Priest
105K (88%)
Beast Mastery Hunter
105K (88%)
Affliction Warlock
103K (87%)
Demonology Warlock
99K (83%)
Frost Death Knight
97K (82%)
Fury Warrior
95K (80%)
Survival Hunter
95K (80%)
Frost Mage
95K (80%)
Marksmanship Hunter
94K (79%)
Assassination Rogue
94K (79%)
Feral Druid
93K (78%)
Elemental Shaman
93K (78%)
Havoc Demon Hunter
93K (78%)
Balance Druid
92K (77%)
Enhancement Shaman
92K (77%)
Arcane Mage
91K (76%)
Retribution Paladin
91K (76%)
Unholy Death Knight
88K (74%)
Outlaw Rogue
88K (74%)
Windwalker Monk
86K (72%)
Subtlety Rogue
83K (70%)

wowmeta com

That’s beta

WoW DPS Rankings / Tier List - BfA 8.3

Last checked: September 17, 2020

Last updated: August 19, 2020

LOL guys think DH are gods, don’t know who you been playing with.

1 Like

Wait for it…

DO YOU FEEL FOOLISH NOW

2 Likes