New Guild looking for Guild Members

Guild Server: Turalyon-US
Faction: Alliance

About Shattered Essence
We are the type of guild that you would tell your mother about, but still have to keep some things a secret. We all have met from different aspects of life, some through work, some through streaming, some through friendships. We are hoping to continue to grow and meet new people who share the same interest in WoW that we do. We still have to stick to our adult responsibilities, while we aspire to be a raiding guild. Currently we are sticking to mythic+ until we get the numbers. We all do our research and contribute positively to the guild, all while having a few laughs in discord.

What are the general rules of Shattered Essence?
Have fun while trying not to be to crazy. As long as it helps the guild grow, it will probably be allowed.

What are the requirements to be a part of Shattered Essence?
-Enjoy WoW.
-Ability to use Discord.
-Can take positive suggestions and apply.
-Want to make new friends
-Understands adult priorities.

What is the size of your guild?
Currently small but wanting to grow with successful members.

What Raid roles are you actively looking for?
Like every guild, tanks and healers are great, but I want everyone to have fun playing the role they persue. Short answer would be all classes.

What is your raiding schedule?
We have a night called WoW Wednesday 8 to 11:30. That’s where we would like to start. We would have a follow up night most likely Friday or Saturday, depending on attendance. In all seriousness though, we are on all the time.

I have more questions, who do I contact?
Reach out to the following individuals.
Jobeywan007#9668 (Discord)
Rudy_Crazylegs#3739(Discord)
Rudy#11195(Battletag)

I want to join, what do I do?
Create your character on Turalyon, search in the Guild Finder for “Shattered Essence” and click “Request to Join”. The alternative way is to reach out to the following individuals.
Jobeywan007#9668 (Discord)
Rudy_Crazylegs#3739(Discord)

1 Like