New - General racial, players classification diversity discussion

Now this first topic wasn’t originally my normal interest in World of Warcraft changes. None the less it will be interesting to hear what everybody else has to think.

First.
You hear the conversations over which classes are best for specific classes, like warrior, Deathknight, Monk, (which every race can be).
Knowing most feel vital our Orc race is best for most melee heavy classifications, having one of the first but still one of the greatest racial general skills and passives are. The diversity of warrior is very wide. Which racial do you feel is best for your favorite classes.

Which brought my attention to my second point I’d like us to try and makeover.
You heard conversations over which classes are overplayed such as Demon hunter, Paladin, Druid, and lastly shaman, with still only several races available to them.
A two part question.
Does it feel there would be more diversity added to each aspect of the games virtual reality. If a player choice was over lore, for the classification of players’ racial choice?
With answering do you feel you are more a republican, democratic, or liberal world of Warcraft player?

Third point I’d like to make.
There are rather rough diversity choices for the players to choose for their desired character classification. For instance, Tauren, Night-elf Druid, (which are honestly still best choices in my opinions). “New additions of Troll playable Druids were added, with newer allied Worgen race holding druids added more diversity for certain expansion plans.
— Alliance and horde share now all classes. Only there was two specific classifications which made diversity much more interestin back then in the days of legacy World of Warcraft. Which were under Human/Dwarf, Alliance Paladins and Orc/Tauren/Troll Horde shamans as it use to be with a massive database of competitors for player vs player, or more natural player guilds vs environment. With those two different classifications, one for each faction, in this theory possibilities of our alliance and horde competition were endless.
“New additions of Tauren playable Paladins were added, with the newer races such as Blood elf Paladins for the horde, Draenei coming out for the alliance with a shaman classification capability.”
Third and final point.
Certainly changes had been made radically both horde and alliance, though not very many large changes had been made to those races with a powerful racial ability or passive. The problem that has been grabbing the attention of the players around the globe. Is the fact there isn’t diversity threw out the whole “World of Warcraft” community for all players enjoy with their specific play style of horde or alliance with their specific classification, then regarding the choice of most having to choose a race to have the desired benefit from the ability or passive.

3 final questions,

• Does ultimately the choice of individual players have an impact on how we can solve the problem of diversity in the World of Warcraft communities?

• Does it feel right or wrong to unlocked allied races to all player accounts with paid subscribers, after others worked for it?

( - A theory I’ve thought would work great over the battle of diversity. )
-But how do you think it could effect “you” “the communities of the game” and “factions in the future,” if we have been able to select any classification, for any certain faction race. Then had the opportunity to choose between any of the current permanent racial passive an abilities but only after making the final decision of class and faction?

• B, would love to talk about this.
    Have a great day.