New games to play

I love WoW but I’ve been bored lately and find myself playing other games such as PubG, CS:GO, and Dota 2. My question is, is there any new games out or games that have already been released that I would enjoy based on the games I’ve said. Thanks in advance. I’d like to hear from the community Instead of some lame top 10 site or something.

Fortnite. LoL.

Monster Hunter World.

2 Likes

Play * the Isle*
It’s super anxiety inducing

Witcher III

Why not try Eso?

so much this. i have a ton of fun with this game.

well, that and i still love forza. Racing never gets old for me.

The Division 2 is pretty fun in my opinion, if you like that sort of game.

2 Likes

Check out Remnant: From the Ashes. Solo play or coop is fun.

some people here also recomend FFXIV

Too grindy and narrative driven for the CS:GO DOTA2 style.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy.

i wanted to try ESO, but it seems they have some kinda tier system for free and paid or something?
i dont wanna play a weaker harder version cause i wont pay a sub lol
wow is “free” (gold, i havent spent a penny to blizz in last few years, and can also use my gold for COD black ops 4 , destiny 2, etc)

@OP overwatch 2 soon :smiley: and cyperpunk 2077

Been really enjoying that on the XBOX ONE.

I hop back and forth between that and Red Dead Redemption 2, also messing around with Red Dead Online a lot.

If you have friends, human fall flat is a brilliant game that will draw a lot of laughs from you.

I play it every few days with some friends.

Rimworld grabbed me. Also known as War Crimes Simulator.

1 Like

Try some “old” games: Kingdoms of Amalur, Darksiders, Nier Automata, or the original Mass Effect trilogy (not Andromeda, that one was stupid).

Sorry OP, I play more micromanagey type of games. DOTA is always fun to play every now and then though.

Dying to a rabbit is pretty great. Even after 650+ hours in that game, you can still die early if you’re not cautious. At least playing on Naked Brutality.

1 Like

SCP: Secret Laboratory?