New Fresh Start Realms with Wrath Classic

I know it is a work in progress but currently Maladath and skyfury are both listed under US East when you log in and both are listed as PVP

oce fresh servers!

3 Likes

Good they should be banned… they cheat and we suffer for it. Let them go play Lost Ark or something where its all about the $ rather than skill or sweat equity to advance a character.

I think opening transfers would be cool at the minimum date, but ONLY for accounts that already have a max toon on the server. I say this because we don’t want someone creating a level 1 just so they can transfer their whole character screen of max toons to the server.

Agreed, I have my character to 80 and raiding on the fresh server and now would like to move my others over so they are together.

I am starting to think that even if they do not open transfers it would be nice if they unlocked the boost for those of us already on the server. I would love to have a mage too but just cannot bring myself to level another one with the xp boost haha

With heirlooms, just level a bit here and there, and you’ll be in Northrend in no time!

With a DK maybe, starting from 1 you aren’t gonna hit 68 in no time.

Sure you will… but, I mean… it’s all relative, right?

For you, perhaps 1-58 is “the grind.”

True I suppose.

It’s like asking someone “Is 4 months a lot?”

To spend in a waiting room, or to complete college? :smiley:

As for the 1-58 being “the grind” I think the real grind is levelling, not getting bis or raiding at endgame.

You can get prebis and close to bis faster than it would take you to level to 80 in the first place.

It certainly doesn’t help a grand majority of your time 1-68 will be spent solo questing, nobody is really doing dungeons much, even when in Outlands I was watching a guildy stream yesterday and because he was a tank he got a group for Mana Tombs really fast, but it still took a good while just showing up to the stone and waiting for someone else to show up so they can summon everyone.

I mentioned the entire time spent sitting around waiting, he could have been half done if not completely done the dungeon before the 2nd person arrived.

Dungeons have so much downtime of waiting and afking on a flight path that it’s become ineffecient unless you have like 5 quests in the dungeon to make it worthwhile.

It might be “easy and fast” levelling to 68 (depending who you ask, I wouldn’t call it fast by any means) but it’s really boring.

I am an immediate gratification kinda gal LOL - I have toons on other servers and I would transfer them to Mal if it opened… or I would use my boost for one. I am just not in it to level again again… yes that was intentional haha

That’s the real problem there. Classic doesn’t have much “instant” gratification it’s more like long grinds followed by the sigh of relief upon finally completing your goal

1 Like

I have the intention of level boosting once it is made available. This will be my last foray into WOW and I primarily just want to have fun in Northrend. With this being said, I know the level boosts on fresh servers will take 90 days to be able to do, but I was wondering if they had a specific date of when my wife and I can boost straight into Northrend. Is there a particular date when we can finally boost?

2 Likes

With today (Nov 28) being the 90th day after the Fresh Start Realms went live, can we expect the character boosts to be live soon, too?

14 Likes

I just don’t understand why I cannot get a clear answer from Blizzard. I heard the 6th was the day fresh realms would be unlocked for level 70 boosts and want to make sure before buying. You think Blizzard would want money and tell us.

1 Like

open boosts but not transfers, no rdf i don’t wanna level just boost me thanks

at least 90 days”

Although this next comment specifically mentions transfers, it does highlight the point that it isn’t 90 days, but rather:

So perhaps you could seek an update as to whether this same thing applies to character boosts, but I personally have assumed it does.

It’s been over 90 days… can we please boost on maladath now :smiley: