New Fresh Start Realms with Wrath Classic

Gee I wonder if you’ll choose to open server transfers up as soon as physically possible to maximize profit.

It’s not like Blizz are known for money grubbing scumbag moves or anything

4 Likes

Just having the possibility of transfers kills the idea of a fresh realm for me.

7 Likes

Great news, that’s one step closer to making the community feel welcome, I will forward the sentiment of my fellow gamers and say that all that’s left now is to make GDKPs a punishable offense, with these two things going for fresh you’ll have a outstanding community .

It’s wonderful to see you guys listening to the feedback, it would be nice to announce the date so everyone can prepare their vacation.

5 Likes

If you guys don’t plan to put any restrictions on the balancing issue in terms of 55/45 max queue or something like that please I beg you to consider to only open 1 fresh realm.
At least that way hordes or alliance won’t have any place to “escape” and ruin the balance.

4 Likes

I do agree with the sentiment that transfers should be banned for much longer than 90 days, if ever allowed.

Additionally, i don’t recall if fresh servers were created when LK actually launched. Will AQ be open or can we do the fun collecting again on the fresh realms?

6 Likes

Need to keep these fresh realms in top shape by active enforcing of banning bots, boosts, and any forms of transferring gold to players from gold sellers.

3 Likes

It would have to be never allow transfers. Even if they lock all gold out of it, if a capped toon with any relevant gear xfers, they can still farm gold, and or sell boosts etc. Transfers need to be locked period. PvE to PvP was blocked, so it’s possible. Fresh to fresh, no pre-existing to fresh imo. This is a solid step, but if they don’t stop the bots, then nothing will help in any regard.

6 Likes

You will absolutely be able to bring your character into WotLK Classic servers, this post is regarding the additional servers Blizzard plans on adding to allow people who want to play from a completely fresh beginning where nobody can transfer characters to those specific servers.

So don’t worry and just keep leveling your character, you will be able to play them in WotLK.

1 Like

Wow…Blizzard takes the time to read your feedback, thoughtfully consider it, and then respond to your concerns with positive new information and the community’s response was to completely no-sell the response, up the toxicity with verbal abuse, immediately begin complaining about other aspects of the idea, and demand enhanced services for these servers. Yet you still wonder why Blizzard doesn’t respond directly in the Forums more than they do?

2 Likes

Wow you actually thought we don’t know what AT LEAST 90 days means? Thanks for insulting our intelligence. NEVER allow transfers to fresh realms ok? NEVER means

adverb

at no time in the past or future; on no occasion; not ever.

not at all.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t say never. If a realm is basically dead people should be able to transfer off to another one.

1 Like

This is great - providing feedback is very welcome! Any updates on preventing dungeon boosting like in SoM? I know it has been mentioned and discussed, but that is another concern I’ve seen (and have myself).

1 Like

There you go ann you non GDKP players. You have your own server go play on it.

:pray:
Thank you for the response.
Regardless of some of the negative replies, this is what we want to see from Blizzard, communication.

14 Likes

I hope we get enough time to level to 70 between the release of the fresh servers and WOTLK release. At least a month or so?

1 Like

WOW thanks for hearing our concerns :slight_smile: thank you blizzard.

3 Likes

Why don’t you just put it at 6 month ABSOLUTE MINIMUM?

It solves all the problems everyone is worried about.

Why even have boost that defeats the purpose and promotes bots. Please remove the boost

11 Likes

No transfers to fresh realms ever. Any pollutant from realms that have seen years of botting, gold inflation, and boosts cannot make it to a fresh server or it will die and be a pointless use of your server resources. Secondly, no boosts on fresh servers either, because they will just bot on those because the profit incentive outweighs the current penalties and safeguards. If you want fresh to work properly, this has to happen.

4 Likes