New Fresh Start Realms Available with Pre-expansion Patch

This. People who want to only pve go pvp because its been ingrained in us that the best players play on pvp. If those players who only wanted pve all rolled pve, so many problems would be fixed.

´https://i.imgur.com/2ZOf11H.png
there ya go buddy

Perhaps they will name it for how they treat their subscribers…
Scrooged

The GDKP community, huh? That didn’t take long.

2 Likes

Ok for real, piss off. No GDKPS on Skyfury. TY.

1 Like

I completely understand many of the reasons the PvE community is outraged. I support you folks, and if I had wanted to play on a PvE server I’d be furious right now.

One thing to add to the discussion for you folks; after farming Sons of Hodir reputation there’s not a whole lot you need to be bothered to do in the open world. All relevant content is instanced, for the most part. I recognize that farming, gold-making etc. may be impacted as well.

Another thing to consider is that since there is no PvE option, this server will house a lot of PvE-oriented players. So I just think the ganking concerns won’t be as bad as people are expecting.

Just my 2c.

2 Likes

Wow. I understand wanting to keep the number low, and 1 pvp and 1 pve is fine. I don’t even care if it’s west cost and I’m east coast. But to not have even a single pve server is nuts.

8 Likes

No I run StaX as a GDKP community, and Faerlina Reborn as a community server. This is strictly a community server

One server?

Yeah, this is going to be good.

6 Likes

This makes sense now why they are allowing paid race transfers. By making a single server they will force the players on the dominated faction to paid race change one by one. This is the only reason I can see for not having at least a single PvE server. Regardless if they don’t make a PvE server they won’t get my sub.

3 Likes

If you think one PVP server is good enough for a “fresh” experience, I would invite you to reconsider and at the very least add one PVE server as well. Besides the people who strictly only play on PVE servers getting absolutely shafted by this announcement that’s coming at the 11th hour, the queues are going to be insane as well. I get wanting to limit the realms so that you don’t run into dying populations, but one realm?

14 Likes

I DEMAND A PVE SERVER. Don’t be dumb!

19 Likes

Right.

OK. I just know that a lot of people I’ve interacted with are rolling fresh because they don’t like GDKP. While personally, I think it’s a fine system, I’m not sure that the main GDKP server host is the best candidate to host the fresh Server Discord.

1 Like

What does it matter? Just hide in a dungeon as a PvE’r. Are you scared someone is going to screenshot your death and laugh at you for being bad at the game?

Why didnt you just reroll while you were waiting for news to be safe?

What time zone y’all think it’s in.

Whichever side shows any kind of meaningful advantage first, then the paid faction changes will begin.

3 Likes

Oh boy, I can’t wait to reserve the name Thex.

4 Likes

Nope that won’t be the case, only one realm ensures that the faction distributes in a normal distribution.
faction will be pretty much 50/50 or close to it. No need for faction changing unless ofcourse you don’t like being in the 49 to 51 faction which in that case I hope you choke on your own snowflakerie

Well, on the positive side, we can move on from arguing about RDF to arguing about pvp servers.

Progress.

6 Likes