New Fresh Start Realms Available with Pre-expansion Patch

Damn well I had 8 friends coming back to play wotlk who wanted to play fresh, 5 of them refuse to play pvp server. The plans we have made over the past month are dead now

15 Likes

theres going to be alot of new players playing wotlk , they said, so lets put all on one server and sit back and watch the chaos … prediction que will be 1200 plus to get in bring beer , and weed to keep being woke

2 Likes

Yes, it’s called Skyfury, it’ll just take a little bit for it to settle in to being the new PvE server.

1 Like

Yeah just contacted the grand total of 3 people I know irl who were thinking of trying Wrath. They’re all out now.

7 Likes

Where is the PVE realm Kaivax? Most people do not like to pvp…They will call it pvp when they roam in a party and gank lowbies. They want pvp on their terms and its why so many 99% one faction servers have happened. I am glad to see just 1 pvp realm for a healthy population…id like to see 1 pve realm as well and we will have a PERFECT FRESH launch experience!!! Thanks

11 Likes

That was like my friends from High School back in the original release. They left PVP servers during Phase 2 of Vanilla and never looked back :frowning:

True or not, there seem to be a lot more people playing Classic on PVP realms, at least according to the raid log statistics represented on IronForgePro.

1 Like

nah fam. You bet I’m going to dunk on you with my Blood Elf DK.

So :face_with_head_bandage: sad blizzard won’t open a fresh PVE realm I agree 1 server to avoid imbalance but… the majority of PVE players don’t like pvp 24/7. Please blizzard.

5 Likes

In that case they still need two PvP servers so one can be Alliance and the other Horde. It’s not ideal but I would accept it as a solution at this point (and I’m only half-joking).

1 Like

How hard…just how hard was it to add 1 PvE and 1 PvP.
No one, not one single person said “ONLY PVP FOR FRESH PLEASE”.
Like Jesus dude.

13 Likes

Yeah have a friend who clicks all of her abilities and likes to take her time exploring. I’m sure she’d love the world pvp “experience” of getting ganked after fighting 2 raptors and being at 20% hp.

I am finding it so hard to believe blizzard actually thinks this fresh server is the best idea for all.

9 Likes

actually a lot of people did. I know at least my entire fresh guild was asking for this, and we have 100 + members on discord

1 Like

Ayo! STOP GROOMING UR FRIEND!

Was hoping to be able to get my gf (who’s new to gaming) to play on a new PVE server. Not interested in forcing her into PVP situations. Disappointing.

3 Likes

Why? I don’t like to play on PVP realms. WHy is there no PVE option? Why does blizzard insist on sabotaging everything??

Well if there is no PVE server I may as well unsub. Y’all could have said this was going to be the case ages ago. Turns out y’all kept us on the hook for sub money.

7 Likes

I’m honestly starting to wonder if they want Wrath to fail.

6 Likes

Cant we have the option to toggle PVP ON and PVP OFF?

5 Likes

They just closed so many servers, did you know blizzard needs to pinch pennies
they are going bankrupt…

nope that’s called a pve server :slight_smile:

It’s a video game my guy. Not real life. Weirdos these days.