New Forum Guide - Syntax and Features

They only fix the bugs they know about. It’s up to you to either report it in the bug report forum or not.
The more people who report the bug, the higher up the priority list it goes.

1 Like

I posted it before I created a ticket. We’ll see what happens.

l was wondering, if you get to TL 3, do you have to maintain the 20,000 reads over the last 100 days and 500 topics as time goes on, or does getting there let you not have to maintain the high volume read count?

Basically, can you lose TL 3 by not having a high volume read count over time?

I was wondering the same thing. Also, how do you know you have Trust Level 3? I tried to post a link and it said I could not post links in my posts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/Fenril-stormrage.json
You go to your summary page, back out everything after your server name, and type .json When you scroll down, you should see Trust Level 0, 1, 2, and eventually 3.

1 Like

You’ve more than met the requirement, like Savana, but you are still TL2. You might want to go to the forum bug section and post there. Submitting a ticket will not work.

1 Like

Day 57 has arrived. Got everything needed for TL 3 on day 50. Before it turns 58, it will have been 1 week… and nothing has happened… no response from the mods or notifications or anything. This really sucks.

Thank you for your help.

3 Likes

I just made level 3. Happy dance.

4 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

This is Savana’s ranger alt. I have had all of the requirements for TL3 since day 40. Once I hit day 50, I figured it would happen. Here it is day 53 and it’s still just TL2. Is there a problem with all the characters on my account that they just don’t get the #3 until after a week? Heavens I sure hope this one doesn’t take that long. I know I’m not missing anything. Help???

54 days and have had everything since day 50. What gives???

There are no requirements for posting topics. That says that TL0 CANNOT post more than 3 topics. No requirements for any though. People are TL3 with no topics created.

Tried to post a link in another thread. Couldn’t.

Came here and saw this trust system.

The level 3 trust requirements are dumb. In particular:

• Must have visited at least 50% of the last 100 days

The idea that I “owe” a corporate forum my regular attention to be able to fully participate is extremely off-putting. I’m your customer, not the other way around.

Also, I was banned over a Ysithens layoff thread, so . . .
No point I guess.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Testing-testing.

Awwwww yissss.

4 Likes

Testing:

Edit: Hooray!

3 Likes

Well I dropped from Trust level 3 to 2 within a month or so. When I wrote asking what happen, this is pretty much all that was explained to me:

We are not able to go into details regarding trust levels or expand on what is needed to get or maintain specific levels, but you can drop from certain levels if you do not maintain activity.

Any forum penalties received would have further details in your email at the time of the penalty. That said, your current trust level is not related to penalties and is related to general forum activity. I would recommend continuing to be active on the forums and your trust level will rise.

Bottom line…It’s not worth it for me spending my life on the forums just so I can post links.

PS: Just thought I would post this message in case you dropped a Trust level and wondered what happen.

6 Likes

Yep, you have to stay active (threads read, hearts given, etc) in order to maintain.

2 Likes

Which is weakkkkkk. Let me post cat memes - don’t make me have to be active!

2 Likes

Stay active BY posting cat memes :3

1 Like