New Exploring Eastern Kingdom page

Not exactly ground breaking lore but still it is nice to know Sentinel Hill is being repaired(if only Blizzard could remove that burning phasing) and that the Alliance is effectively using some of the boss drops are decorations for Stormwind Stockade/Sentinel Hill.

1 Like

Are they trying to make Edwin vancleef bi?

I dont mind it the wrong way. but I mean… yeah…

Or they are just friends/acquaintances. Gay guys are not trying to bang everyone in the world(even if it sometime feels that way)

4 Likes

A new meaning, perhaps…

2 Likes

That’s some awkward phrasing, there.

Marshal Gryan Stoutmantle of Sentinel Hill hired a group of adventurers to defeat VanCleef. With support from Stoutmantle’s soldiers, these heroes finally put an end to Edwin VanCleef.

2 Likes

Eh it was more in lines of “REMEMBER VANCLEEF? HE IS BI NOW SEE WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PROGRESSIVE” than anything. I am indifferent if it turns out some new characters are gay, bi straight asian etc, but eh, I rather blizzard just acknowledges them not being good at that representation in the past and try to improve it moving forwards instead of trying to whitewash backwards.

just make characters like flynn bi etc. I can accept that, he is a fun character. But his sexuality isnt part of the character.

Is it really all this, though? All I read was the Spymaster of S.I. 7 knew a powerful local guildmaster and criminal kingpin, and went to check things out.

1 Like

Wondering what kind of humiliations and spiting in the face the Kalimdor version has in its sleeves for NEs.
Since we know it will probably be out of Hordes perspective and people will jump on it as being THE truth like the titans perspective chronicles.

lol, is any male-male relationship Shaw has now going to be assumed to be a gay one?

2 Likes

Not going to waste my time on the stupid side of this discussion…

Glad to know they are at least thinking of turning Sentinel Hill into an actual stronghold. If it could be made into a walled keep with space for trading and the like, Westfall could actually be useful.

I thought it was more Flynn being pointlessly jealous.

2 Likes

It was actually implied in vanilla/classic that Edwin VanCleef had a romantic relationship with Baros Alexston. When you killed VanCleef he dropped An Unsent Letter, addressed to Baros, which started the Stormwind Stockades questline. You can’t read the letter, but when you deliver it to Baros he mentions that VanCleef was an idealist and a romantic. I could see there having been a love triangle between them and Shaw. I think this is Flynn making assumptions and being jealous though.

(Commentary): Unit Exacitor always assumed this had more to do with wanting to recruit Baros to the Defias, or somehow support them from his position within the Kingdom.

2 Likes

Plus I heard the women Alexston was into were all dogs…