New enhance

so i decided to roll a melee alt (hpally main) and chose this guy. i love it. its the most fun i have had in along time. the damage seems good/ competitive. granted i do no high end content- heroic only and the 10-15 range for mythic plus, but after coming to forums to learn about my new class you guys are scaring me lol

It’s an awesome spec.

Don’t listen to the haters.

1 Like

I have mained enhancement shaman for a long time as it is the most fun spec in the game imo. I am able to do everything I want to do and my guild has never had an issue with me being an enhancement shaman. Play what you want, this isn’t classic.

2 Likes

Really the only thing you have to worry about is survability. Our damage is good with right traits and weapons. We are squishy as all get out but we are a fun spec as said before one of the better imo.

1 Like

Mained enhancement for basically the entire time I’ve played WoW (though obviously not on this char, he’s getting leveled for SL) and it’s a badass spec. I like every single iteration of Enhance and there isn’t any other spec I would main.

This is why I picked Draenei. I love having that extra heal.

1 Like

Enhance is a pretty fun spec to play. I’ve had an enhance as one of my primary alts (never mained) since BC when Alliance got access to the class. It is squishy as crap, though, and has been for as long as I can remember. That’s probably my biggest current problem with the class, 2nd being that I seem to sometimes run out of maelstrom and have 1 or 2 open gcds where I take time to pick my nose…

1 Like

I just cant do the horns on the Space Goats. I know there is an option without them but then your bald. I have never really played alliance. My very first character was alliance but my friends asked me where I was I told them they told me to go horde.

I have been horde ever since. I wish there was a way to experiance the entire wow story from the alliance. From Vanilla up to BFA where you go to zones and they are not impacted by Cata.

I like a lot of people just think blizzard needs to fix our squishiness. We are supposed to be one of the better armor classes but we are the most squishy class there is.

Enh’s performance doesn’t really matter anymore, in 2 months ish when the prepatch goes live the spec will be completely different

I don’t think there is an option WITHOUT, but there are options to make them kinda hidden.

I wouldn’t say THE squishiest class. Mages can’t take too many hits either. Trick is, you gotta hit them first.

Enhance suffers from the illusion of squishiness because we are melee, which means we are often getting hit with mechanics ranged players don’t see much or at all.

It’s not all the armor’s fault either. By default, we SHOULD be a hardier class OR have more healing power to compensate (without having to resort to going full Resto).

Luckily we are getting some heals back in SL, though I’d like to see us use our Earth abilities to boost our resilience a bit. I’d like to Enhance EVERYTHING, not just my weapons, thanks.

Males can be bald and hornless, females can’t be hornless. For some reason.

Yeah, but shamans wear mail, where mages wear cloth. That meant something once upon a time.

I play every single melee spec in the game, with the exceptions of arms (because boring) and mewmew kitty (because also boring, and also mechanically broken right now, but I still have one.) Enhance does, by far, feel like about the squishiest melee in the game, at least to solo with. The self healing and defenses of enhance do seem to lack compared to a lot of other melee. Havoc, fury, ret, assassin, outlaw, frost dk, unholy, and ww monk all feel more sturdy when I play them (although not by much for ww during bfa - they had MUCH better defense during legion.)