<Crucial> Weekend Raid Guild Recruiting 4/12M(NA) 12/12H(NA) 6/8M(EP)

Crucial is ramping up our recruiting for 8.3! See us in game for more information!

Org is dead!!!

1 Like

Never raided with a greater group of people. This guild is as fantastic as it is because of the people who call it home. I couldn’t ask for a better group of people to spend my time with!

1 Like

Im here for two reasons.

1. BUMP
  2. I genuinely enjoy this guild, I had a extended absence from the game (12 months or so) and came back, was welcomed with open arms and no drama and was helped get back to a near progression level iLvL. Good people, good laughs, and the drama is at a minimum.

If your tired of rolling solo through a bunch of BS and just want people to chill with and enjoy your time. Apply here.

Mythic Court should be going down this weekend!!! 6/8M, here we come boys!

Mythic court down! Now to start a new raid tier.

If you are looking for a friendly atmosphere where the players know how to get stuff done, this is the guild! Great group of guys and gals here :slight_smile:

I was once a lonely gnome, all alone in this cold harsh world, then I found Crucial. Weak at first we pushed forward and braved the darkness. Now, we band together to face off against the biggest baddies, azeroth has ever seen.
Come join us!

Tackling the new raid tier like bosses!!! M Wrathion down!

Hi there. Who do I contact about possibly joining the guild? I am looking for an alliance guild to join.

Hi Maeuna, I apologize. It doesn’t always give me notices when someone has responded to this! Feel free to hit me up in game and I’ll be happy to speak to you!

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Yikes… who is that guy

I am you just in a another life… parallel universe if you will.

I see. Quite interesting…

You seem dark… are you from the DC universe?

:thinking: possibly…

Yerp. I’m batman… not the Robert Pattinson batman… more like the Kevin Conroy animated

Looking for exceptional players to fill out our mythic raid roster

471 dh hovoc/veng. bnet-Rosgaros#1423.