<Crucial> Weekend Raid Guild Recruiting 4/12M(NA) 12/12H(NA) 6/8M(EP)

Still looking for great players to joins us

Come join Crucial!!! Where our raid lead serenades us in Discord during raids, we have a gambling addiction, and the laughs are never endless!

Such an amazing guild! I’m so lucky to have found my guild family home! :heart: I love everyone here!

Congratulations on your Mythic Ashvane, Crucial! Org better watch out!!

Love this guild! <3

Where are all the fire mages at

Great guild full of great people, Mythic raid progression, weekly heroic raid runs, plenty of M+ activity. Come check and see why Crucial should be your next home

Still recruiting, if you’re not in here…whats wrong with you, come apply!

Fantastic job this week on M Org guys! Almost to that second phase!

We welcome everyone come join the fun with us!

Still recruiting exceptional DPS for our mythic progression raid team!! Both core members and alts!

Need some dps ranged mainly but any exceptional DPS will be considered

Crucial is still recruiting! Looking for ranged dps! Fire mages hit us up!

Want a fun time and still progress come check us out

When you are doing fun guild Heroic night and you life grip a healer into death pools that one shots them and everyone laughs super hard. This is the kinda guild I want to be in. This is the kinda guild that crucial is!

But when it’s Mythic night and the serious faces come on and we kill some bosses!! :muscle:t2::two_hearts:

This isn’t just a guild. It’s a family.

Great group of genuine ppl that still know how to get the job done while having fun.

Super fun and easy Heroic clear with you guys tonight for alts and new recruits. Got some great parses, some decent gear. Love you guys!

1 Like

22% on Orgozoa!! Great team and leadership. Really refreshing group of ppl.

Got M Org down to 6% last night! I see a kill in our future boys! <3

Org is going down this weekend, where will you be when it happens!