<Crucial> Weekend Raid Guild Recruiting 4/12M(NA) 12/12H(NA) 6/8M(EP)

Strength. Loyalty. Friendship. A true community where your friendship comes first and your parses come second. A guild where you are truly cared about as a person, not just another warm body come raid day. That is Crucial.

We are over 300 strong with consistent progression, fantastic members, and steadfast leadership. We are opening up recruitment to like-minded players who share our opinion that the friends you make in this game are what make it truly worth playing, players who want to put the time and effort into making their character shine, who want to see end-game content with a great group of people they call family.

Current Raid Days:

• (Optional) Tuesdays 8pm cst - Normal/Heroic Raid
  • Progression Friday 9pm cst - Heroic (First Week) Mythic/Heroic thereafter
  • Alternate/Casual Run Friday 9pm cst - Normal (First week) Heroic thereafter
  • Progression Saturday 9pm cst - Heroic (First Week) Mythic/Heroic thereafter
  • Alternate/Casual Run Sunday 8pm cst - Normal (First week) Heroic thereafter

Sundays/Mondays are usually reserved for Mythic + key farm to make sure ALL guild members are able to complete at least +10/+15 for their weekly chest. Our higher ilvl players regularly push +16 keys and higher during this time on average and are available to help new members with lower keys as well.

Spots on our raid teams are competitive. Players may be asked to sit for performance, boss comp, or scheduling issues. Alternates are asked to be online and in something that could easily be left without affecting others’ play (no Mythic +, etc) in case they need to be brought in because we do regularly bring in alts for fights when no core members need gear from that specific boss. No one is left behind in Crucial!

Heroic Raid Requirements:

• 440+ ilvl
  • 70 HoA level

Mythic Raid Requirements:

• 455ilvl (First Week) 460 (by the Third Week of Mythic)
  • 72HoA (First Week) 75 at least (by the Fifth Week of Mythic)

Please note that there will be no exceptions to these raid requirements!

Required Addons:

• BigWigs and LittleWigs
  • WeakAuras
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Astral Keys (Optional…really only to help if you need specific dungeons for gear or Raider IO push)

If you think our guild might be a fit, please click the link below for our online application. We ask that you be unguilded during this process. You will be contacted by an officer within two days to schedule a Discord interview with a couple of our officers to get to know you, go over your raid history, and see if we think you’ll be a fit for Crucial. Any questions or concerns can be directed towards Gracìë (alt code 141 and 137), Summermandi, Yarger, Ihitudie, or Epôch (alt 147).

We are currently accepting all classes, both raiders and casuals.

Guild Application: Join our Discord server FM2E8X8 and type %apply in the NewUsersStartHere forum. Our application will be sent to you directly via Discord private message.

Come see what sets us apart! We look forward to meeting you. See you on the battlefield!

5 Likes

Bumperoni!

Crucial is still recruiting!!! Alt and some core spots available! Please speak to an officer if interested or find and apply to our guild on Guilds of Wow website!

You are harboring a player named Rynaa who doxxed her former GM (who was generous with his gold and time to her and her friends) after she didn’t get a promotion in her former guild to a position she was not qualified for (M+ coordinator - she cannot time a +10 key without being carried).

I told you that this player was toxic and you just responded with “Thanks.”

Today I log in and was told by my GM that Rynaa and her friends complained about ME to my own GM saying that I’m a toxic player because I complained about her to her current GM.

Your guild and/or its leadership does not seem to have fidelity if your printed core values are essentially “friendship above all else” if you are keeping back-stabbing players like Rynaa on your roster.

Just an FYI for anyone looking to join a guild - their claim of “fantastic members” is patently false as at least one of them is a verified toxic player who has doxxed people in the past.

3 Likes

Grmpy, I am very sorry that you feel the need to attack our guild in both trade chat in game and here for personal issues with a guild member of ours. You obviously feel very strongly about whatever happened between you and one of our members prior to that person joining our guild. I’m sorry that you, or anyone you knew, had to go through whatever you are claiming happened.

However:

1- When asked, you were unable to provide proof of your accusations and admitted you had none. I would not be much of a GM if I believed absolutely everything that random people in game told me without proof and acted out towards my guild members because of unverified information. As I told you repeatedly in game, until said proof is provided, this person will remain a member of our guild until he/she does something against our own codes of conduct. Your word that he/she has committed wrongdoing is not enough for me to deny membership to someone who has been nothing but kind to us.

2 - You have already admitted to me, also in game, that you have done this to this person’s previous guild before us and that you intentionally tried to have her booted from that guild as well. At some point, this needs to be handled on a personal level on your end. This seems to be an ongoing issue, a personal vendetta, and maybe the game is not the best place for you to handle it.

3 - My guild had absolutely nothing at all to do with whatever issue you have with a current guild member of ours. The situation happened well prior to this person joining our guild. In fact, it was prior to the previous guild she was in according to you. This situation has nothing to do with Crucial. We as a guild have literally zero involvement with any of this. It says more about you as a person and a player that you would attempt to hamper our recruiting efforts both in game and on these forums than it does about us that we have invited someone that it seems only you have an issue with.

With that being said, we wish you the best and genuinely hope you find some inner peace with some of this. It’s obviously something you struggle with. Quite honestly, if this person did approach your GM concerning your actions, I don’t quite blame him/her, because you’ve allowed your personal issues to affect an entire guild of people who had no involvement with the dramas of long ago and want nothing but to build a great foundation here on Sargeras and down some bosses. I think it’s best if you just let it go, handle things on your end, and leave Crucial out of it.

See you on the battlefield!

2 Likes

Funny thing is that you decide to take the word of a liar when I’ve had to sit in discord and console this person over the fact that they and her cronies ended up causing unnecessary drama to someone who has a degenerative illness and proceeded to not only take advantage of them, but also cause problems for members of his family. Unfortunately since he’s such a wonderful person he didn’t file a ticket with blizzard for blatent breach of TOS by sharing personal information with other players with malicious intent which would have meant that she would have gotten what she deserves. It’s a crime that someone as heartless as her is able to blend into another guild based solely on the snake oil she feeds you.

I feel sorry that you have the wool pulled over your eyes, but once you see her true colors once you cross her for something stupid you’ll realize we were just trying to save you the trouble.

Like I said, I cannot and will not take the word of random strangers in WoW that hold no real credibility over the word of a guild member until I’m provided proof.

My guild should have never been slandered because of this. It should have been kept a private matter. I 100% understand that you guys may have had issues in the past. I am always open for speaking maturely about situations like this, but how it was handled was not appropriate.

bumpity bump bump

Crucial is specifically recruiting a brewmaster monk for comp purposes for upcoming Mythic progression bosses. Please see an officer in game or add me to battle tag for more information!

Bumperoni and cheese please!

Bump Day!!!

Bumps r us

Bump! We are currently recruiting a warlock for Mythic raiding and more casual players for Mythic + push!

There are things that go BUMP in the night…

Bump! We are currently looking for ranged and melee DPS to fill out our alternate roster for Mythic progression. Please keep in mind that all raid spots are competitive, so an alternate today could be a core member tomorrow!

We are also recruiting casuals for Mythic + push groups!

Joined last week and it’s been entertaining both in game and discord the whole time. Really great and helpful group of players that like to enjoy their time in game and not make it feel like a second job. So if you actually wanna play the game and have fun like it’s meant to be check us out. Oh and also if your a shaman summoning Sylvester during reaping in a mythic+ is a god send to all tanks.

lol Summer…Leafa spent literally an entire dungeon yesterday asking wtf Sylvester was

:rofl: Sylvester is my home boy leafa knows this lol

Leafa’s Sylvester is like adhd wet mop 2.0

Come join our fun little family… mana buns and portals are free but we charge for lock cookies and summons :stuck_out_tongue: