New Druids don't receive Dreamwalk

Hi

I’ve started a new Druid during this patch and chose Legion as the expansion to level in. I completed the Legion Order Hall quest in which the reward is supposed to be Dreamwalk, however, upon completion it did not give me the spell.

I’ve tried logging out and back in. I have no addons enabled. I’ve checked my spellbook (all tabs - general, druid, spec).

Note: As Druids do not have a portal in Dalaran, this prevents you from progressing in Legion.

You can physically run to the Dreamgrove, you’re not required to use the portal–It is in Val’sharah. It’s a pain to do it every time you need to go back to your order hall, but that is probably the only solution at the moment until they look into this. Either way, you will be able to progress through Legion with a little bit of extra annoyance for the time being.

2 Likes

Oh man, thank you. I totally forgot you can just walk in (and there’s a flight point!), haven’t played Druid much. This will have to do as a work around for now :smiley:

2 Likes

Been years and I am still walking in. Am I justified in complaining yet? Let me know when “you” think I should complain.