New druid race

Anyone heard anything about a new druid class ?

I’ve been wanting human druids for ages. And an updated boomkin form that doesn’t force me to choose between fat chicken and a blue sparkly ghost. I might be waiting a while.

8 Likes

Nope. We are definitely at the end of the line for that… new forms along with spell animations makes for a lot of work.

I’m hoping more for horde to be honest be it vulpera or blood elf would be nice.

1 Like

I said yeaterday i wanted to be vulpera druid and have all the forms be smaller in scale.

1 Like

No. There doesn’t need to be any more. Should of been two

1 Like

I was a Druid Tauren/NE only enthusiast for 16 years until I faction changed to KT last night. Oh man I am damn sexy and I know it. I have the girth and a chinsail that just make people take pause to admire the gift that is me.

1 Like

I’m probably going Kul Tiran today. It might actually be better racial-wise for solo shuffle purposes, and the casting animation / transmog is awesome

kul tiran have the best moonkin form in the game imop. some things id like to see raptor travel form especially for ds trolls. also a white moonkin skin for everyone and last I want forest trolls in the game!

2 Likes

would love something that looked more like malfurian as the base line form for this

4 Likes

that would be cool also

Blood Elf druids. I don’t even play Horde, but with a Ghostlands restoration, they have a pretty good excuse to dedicate a sect of Blood Elves taking on druidism to heal their homeland.

3 Likes

I hope Blizzard announces the next class to be opened up soon, sadly I do think Druid may be the last due to many forms.

2 Likes

I think myself and a bunch of other Tauren would race change to bloodelf if they did that. Then the game would truly be World of Elfcraft lol

It is what they say… “What is a fart to somebody already shat”, right? XD

I’m personally waiting for Night Elf shamans, because I really wanted one, but I don’t like any of the races that can be a shaman atm.

1 Like

If they would change the awful male nightelf casting animation I might play one.

1 Like

Blood elf druid would look amazing especially for a red hair cat form, pandaren would be fire to have a tiger form and a panda bear form and the last race I would like to see is a dwarf druid with dreads and viking tattoos in their animal forms

2 Likes

I don’t get why there’s so much hate on elves when vulpera, dracthyr and pandaren are in game

I don’t get why there’s so much hate on vulpera and pandaren when blood elves are in-game.

1 Like

elves are in all fantasy, furies are an abomination that drain away wow identity. They have no place in this game and now all new races that are introduced are essentially a talking animal with creativity just take a look at this patch they introduced a talking marmot how long will it take for this game to become a animal crossing simulator