New day for likes

I believe the reset time is sometime in the evening?

Or is it based off of the time you “joined” the new forums?

Did you give out a whole bunch late last night?

No Idea. A couple hours ago it said I had 2 hours left before they reset. Now that it has… well I already said what’s happened. It’s odd.

I don’t know how these work, really. If you are missing likes, you should post it in the Website Bug Forum. I don’t even have a post liking cap.

1 Like

Not sure. I keep getting that message but keep right on liking . . . . . .

3 Likes

Everybody has one except the Blues. People also don’t know what the cap for level 3 is either even though I think Lull tried to see if they could hit it.

But currently, the cap for anybody who is level 0 or 1 is 50 likes per a day that one can hand out.

2 Likes

If you have hit your cap, it’ll still show that you’re giving a like but if you refresh your page, it’ll go away.

1 Like

:open_mouth: I feel so violated!!! :worried::disappointed::slightly_frowning_face::confounded::sob::cry:

Oh, okay. I thought it was 3 a day and I was a bug.

1 Like

Something about each Like has its own timer (24 hours?) so you get more as those reset.

Save your likes for stuff you Really like. =P

I have likes to give.

/opens a basket

I will give. :heart:

1 Like

Just so you can read up on it:

1 Like

Awww thats poo.

I ran out quick today too, don’t remember spamming them late last night either.

Change characters, the like limit only applies to one character.

Glad I am using up my 50 character limit on my main account… :smiley:

I dunno how it all works, but here, have a like. :heart:

1 Like

Noticed that yesterday, it seemed like the likes were being throttled rather than reset daily. It would say I needed to wait 10 minutes, or 37 minutes, or an hour, etc. before I could use one again.

I did hit it. It is 100.

I’m fairly sure this is how it works, that your first like resets 24 hours later, and your 2nd like 24 hours after you used that one, etc…

That particular experiment to test for certainty seems like too much work for my lazy self.

1 Like

That’s odd. I thought it was supposed to be a daily reset of 50 like peopel are mentioning here. I only gave 3 today before getting the “you’re almost out” warning.

1 Like

i got this too earlier, i liked 2 posts after my limit expired and it gave me another 10 minute timer

blizzard needs to get rid of this crap, the like limit is useless and annoying

2 Likes

I have a feeling they just changed it on the back-end after people complained about having to wait for likes.

I know the first day I had to wait like 8 hours before I got the next day worth of likes, so something definitely changed.