New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Hey now, this isn’t Family Guy. We don’t need a road to the Multiverse.

Spite Flagging isn’t acceptable here on the forums, even if one were to alt hop and spam flags.

2 Likes

No timeskip.

We go right back into the fray to tear Arthas a new one.

Sorry Kel’Thuzard, your boney butt isn’t rising again.

1 Like

You’re just jealous!

1 Like

Ok? I know this. As most of my post are positive but thank you for reinforming me?

Oh Avarie, we all know the Night Elves are fabulous.

1 Like

If that is being positive, then saying you must be stupid must be really positive.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but from the way your post read it seemed to me as if you were unaware of the dangers that come from someone “Spite Flagging”.

1 Like

Maybe we should go back in time, and slay Arthas when he wa…

Oh wait, nevermind, I don’t want to go full Deadpool on this.

No matter where I click on the robe, I never get grey, only variations of blue. Even the closest related colors are variations of blue.

I even visited a few websites to confirm that my program was working correctly, and I got the same results.

`https://imgur.com/a/jOc4pRy

2 Likes

The discussion of color over an image taking this long is pretty interesting! :popcorn: :champagne:

5 Likes

I said most, not all perhaps reading comprehension isn’t a strong area for you?

#BlueLivesMatter? :open_mouth:

Can I have some popcorn?

2 Likes
1 Like

5 Likes

It’s his hidden agenda to bring pros and antis together against a common foe.

2 Likes

It’s a groovy time for a movie time! So grab your gal and grab a seat. But don’t forget to get something to eat! Delicious meat, a Nutritious meat!

2 Likes

Shadow blue is on the grey scale. As well as the blue.

They’re also only related shades, and still considered blue enough to have it in their names. The color of the robe is also blue-dominant.