New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

I hurt you because I like to hurt you. BWAHAHHHAA

Prepare for the grossest images next time you open Discord.

Here’s my Warrior. This is my only semi-geared character this patch.

Blue eyes didn’t interest me what so ever and I still feel like for BE fans who want Dark Ranger themes desperately it’s just kind of a weird period of hope but also lacking of any.

The Dark Ranger stuff isn’t asked to spite BE fans, you just may not be a BE fan that identifies with it, the way I don’t care about Blue Eyes. But please don’t insinuate the ask is some sort of undercover Pro HE plan to hurt BEs as its a lot of BE fans who want it like myself, just because someone is pro HE doesn’t mean they aren’t a BE fan.

3 Likes

Ahhh, then if you need gear funneled to you I could stay on my paladin.

1 Like

Or we can roflstomp stuff on my warrior. You pick

1 Like

Yaaaas. I would be down for that.

1 Like

I can understand San’layn, and even Dark rangers to some extent, but I don’t think I’ve seen many people asking for Felblood elves, or fel-corrupted themes.

It’s not that you failed, it’s just that gold has certain yellow undertones that look don’t look very healthy on people. But I do like the gold runes, maybe even slightly gold light at their finger tips and the ends of the hair.

Fairer skin tones would really go well with the gold accents.

If it’s a Warrior party, count me in!
(this is Lancelot)

1 Like

This makes sense then thank you for clarifying.

1 Like

Did someone say warrior party?!

1 Like

Not only that, for someone apparently “very” into the lore, he pitched for the most egregious option lorewise seaking.

Felblood Blood elves A.K.A. those demonic elves we kinda killed cause they betrayed their kin and tried to summon a demon back in TBC
 jesus, the lack of awareness.

Only issue is my warrior is severely undergeared compared to my pally/DK/DH

My warrior isn’t geared. I’ve got Paladin, Hunters (like 5), Mage, Priest, and Demon Hunter.

Like Somand, warrior is the only class I have semi-geared this patch.
Running visions with second wind is kind of amusing.

Man I would love to play my mage again.
Don’t get me wrong, I really enjoy demon hunter, they’re amazing, but throwing fireballs is fun too

Yeah I will say the only reason ive not raised my warrior is the cape grind.

Ugh, yeah the cape is preventing me from bothering with alts.

It’s just so annoying.

It gets pretty rough too if you try to do more than solo.

Man, not even relevant options. They literally offered blue eyes, 3 hairstyles that are quite simple all things considered and “jewerly” that®s plain useless (is either ubber slutmog or hide armor, cause that bead ornamentation is hidden by the most basic armor stuff).

Underwhelming.

2 Likes

Here’s the same image, but with an already available belf skin tone.
https://i.imgur.com/RmDZmh2.png