New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

I assure you, I’m an upstanding elf.

3 Likes

BFA made it difficult for me to play my horde toons because of how they were written.

Me cut wood?
Me make campfire?
Me smash?
Okie dokie!

All spoken in a peon voice. :grinning:

In all seriousness though, the Zandalar stuff was fun.

3 Likes
1 Like

Speaking of peons, anyone in this thread ever tried the /peon emote?
It’s pretty amusing.

Well based on their only real interaction in Dalaran, I would say the high elves were kind of rude lol (that’s putting it lightly).

That isn’t a reduction of uniqueness though? Maybe you mean scarce?
If tauren weren’t playable, they wouldn’t be more unique, they’d just be unplayable while npcs continue wandering around.

It would be a loss of uniqueness if a new race of blood elves sprouted out of nowhere on the alliance.

That’s a concern that would fall on the laps of the writers though, not the people requesting an alliance race.

I would absolutely hate to see the blood elves suddenly turned into villains. But writer incompetence is something that could apply to any aspect in the game wouldn’t you agree?

6 Likes

But seriously I’ve only ever seen him flirt with 2 others here…hmmm

1 Like

No I have not…what happens? This isn’t like you trying to pull our legs is it?

I do agree with that, and if they wrote them that way, I would be among those requesting a change to that.

No, it’s a real emote. You do the /beg animation and it says:
You grovel on the ground, wallowing in subservience.
Without a target, or:
You grovel before [name] like a subservient peon.

1 Like

You mean their interaction in WotLK?
I don’t recall any quests that really highlight this.

Even so, Dalaran had just become neutral, and I would assume that the High Elves had heard rumors (probably from other Alliance races) about the Blood Elves under Kael’thas and their unscrupulous ways.

As well as Lor’themar exiling those who refused to siphon (again, probably from the Alliance perspective, which would have made his stance seem less reasonable).
Heck Dalaran’s last interaction with the Horde in general would have been before they sailed to Kalimdor

I don’t see how them resisting the Blood Elves, and the Horde in general at that point, is framing them overly poorly. Especially to an Alliance player.

Sara, I’d suggest you stop trying to pick fights with Starla.

Can’t we have a peaceful Elf thread for one day?

10 Likes

Let’s not get into fights for no reason.

Before you say it, I don’t care who started it.

Waste too much time throwing insults around and it only stops when you choose to stop responding in kind.

7 Likes

The discussion has always been so pointless, my lore is stronger than yours and that has been the argument between the antis and pros helfs

Even so, the question and the answer have blizzard, because after 15 years they have not wanted to put the helfs, because they know that if they put a lot of money they will generate with increases to 120 or faction changes that is a fact, is the most requested breed since the blood elfs were given to the horde

Still ion has always answered vaguely or answers like blood elves are high elves

Because, here it seems that the fault that they do not have their high elves is the antis, which is not, but is because blizzard has not wanted
And if blizzard does not want to constantly harass her, I think that if you feel discriminated or do not like how the game is going, do you not?

In the end it will be whether blizzard wants it or not, and if there is a foolish company, I think it is the same blizzard that may be denying them another 15 years without caring for the cries

2 Likes

When people have others on ignore, they can’t see those people’s posts. At least unless it’s quoted by someone else and someone quoting such a thing might get hammered for assistance in bypassing the ignore function.

This thread got more tolerable after I doled out a few to the more fanatical people.

1 Like

What is this a quote to?

Here’s to hoping we see the Dark Ranger customization options for BEs, and more jewelry options for both genders!

Also fitting tattoos to fit the BE and Void Elf vibes accordingly!

12 Likes

I don’t understand the question.

1 Like

See, Lann and I have had quite a strong squabble against one another in the past and we can get along about stuff.

2 Likes

Oh please Blizzard. Don’t ignore this!

5 Likes