New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

What a stupid change.

You’re speaking too soon. Next will be an avalanche of “why can’t my fair skinned void elf be a paladin?” Posts.

4 Likes

He does much better stuff these days. :stuck_out_tongue:

Are Void Elves getting variable ear lengths as well? Cuz I’d love that!

4 Likes

I’m just glad the threads can now stop…

1 Like

Oh sweet summer child.

They wont stop.

4 Likes

Explain how a Wildhammer Dwarf starts in Dun Morogh, or how a Sand Troll starts on Darkspear Island.

If the remaining Quel’Dorei have very recently joined up, then maybe they’ve found a way to tap into the void without going purple in the process. Maybe it’s for people who want to play a Holy Priest and think the void should be less obvious on their character? After all void is not a race, it is a corruption-- corruption is something that is varied in extent.

2 Likes

Cool story, now what about red skinned green eyed Draenei :wink:

3 Likes

They start on the new exiles reach or whatever.

Well with the optional new starting experience coming in Shadowlands you can get around starting zone lore not lining up with head-cannon.

3 Likes

Thank you, Dev team! I’ve been waiting for this since we got leaks about Alliance Blood Elves in TBC, before they ultimately went to the Horde (uhhh…about 14 years ago).

That’s 3 characters I can faction transfer and 2 I can just get rid of since I won’t need them any more. That cuts down on the prep I need to have done before 9.0, which is a relief. I’ll still have my BE DH and Paladin, but the Priest, Hunter, and DK can go where they belong on the blue side of the red/blue line.

So much gratitude for the team and this decision. Thank you! :heart:

15 Likes

This is great news, but can you update the underwear as well? The Velf underwear looks way better.

1 Like

Confirmed they’ll be updated to their velf underwear, see second blue post in this thread.

1 Like

It’ll probably be changed. If anything this just shows that this was a recent decision

thank you for the compramise, now maybe the alliance will stop posting 8 threads a day about needing high elves

1 Like

i remember we were the last for new character models and for years our weapon scale was broken i think we deserve some war paint too to make up for the past

1 Like

This is exactly what I wanted to happen. Only thing left is to give us Blood Elf Druids.

1 Like

Shut up. Resubbing now.

2 Likes

Any news on whether or not void elves will be getting the blood elf hair colors too?

3 Likes

hell yeah girls everyone gets to be helfs now, best timeline

2 Likes