New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

I haven’t dismissed anyones ideas. I keep telling people they don’t know and neither do I. I’m just telling people to be open to the possibility that this could be something completely different.

My stance that I can be a reasonable person and admit that I was wrong? (If that’s the case) There’s something wrong with that?

lol okay.

I honestly don’t think it’s a horrible thing to ask for people to back up their statements with facts on a public forum.

2 Likes

But secretly he’s the son of the King and Valeera Sanguinar…. and the boy king will rue the day he crossed his unknown sibling! Dun Dun Dun…

2 Likes

I mean, I’ve always wanted to play a Half Elf

1 Like

Gonna get the ears soon hopefully.

2 Likes

If people really wanted a more Night Elvish look for Nightborne I think i’d be fine with that too.

I also support the Undead getting a Nathanos look for people who want it.

1 Like

They live in a void infested rift. They’ll just pull something from there…

I doubt a void Naaru is the only path.

1 Like

Did you used to be a Void Elf once upon a time, or am I thinking of someone else? If that was you, are you thinking of changing back when the new options come out?

I’m not against it. But green hair seems strange. They’re not really nature magicky Elves.

But whatever floats their boat.

It’s clear as day they’ve gained a greater mastery of their void powers given they are able to Void Living Animals into Voided Versions.

2 Likes

Yeah I noticed that too. I thought that was interesting.

Maybe exclude the green option or add in a few other colors to fit their aesthetic. Green hair would look pretty weird on them when I think about it.

2 Likes

The animals could have just been in the rift at the time though and shifted like everything else.

The T-rex is different. That’s a weird kind of tentacle necromancy there.

Yes, and likely possibilities should be dismissed for less likely possibilities because Lights doesn’t have the facts yet.

I thought we were done, you don’t need to keep replying. :kissing_heart:

Lol yes, they’ll just pull.

Because why wouldn’t they just use the High Elves we’ve seen and teach them Void magic and stop there?

Nah, they GOTTA curse them makes complete sense and seems like the most likely scenario that everyone would be excited to go through, being void cursed.

This toon was a void elf for a little bit, yeah. I changed back to human because my family whom I play WoW with had artwork commissioned of all of our characters and they used screenshots of this toon as a human for reference. Changed him back to better fit it

I’ll probably change my paladin to look like a stormwind guard and make this warrior a void elf again though. Especially if we get short ear options

2 Likes

Any sort of race change typically shows up for your visible race. Good news for people who want to play a High Elf.

1 Like

I’m not referring to the T-Rex. I’m referring to the Raptors they are actively voiding in a Quest.

Half Elf fantasy was the reason I chose the name Somand. :heart:
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Ranger_(Warcraft_III)

7 Likes

I remember this from wayback when.

2 Likes

Raptor’s actually are always voidy. They were just barbershopping them to remove the dino-skins they got during the ungoro patch.

The fact that half elves were this close to getting into Warcraft and by extension WoW physically hurts me. Oh what could have been…

3 Likes

Again, never dismissed the possibilities but you keep saying I do

and I know that kissy face obviously means that you are in love with me.

I mean you used an emoji giving me a kiss so it must be a fact that you love me, right?

Have a good one!