New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

nope

I mean, if you want to say “and some elves are allied with the human kingdom” ok. I mean, that’s reducing things down to such a ridiculously loose standard that it’s completely meaningless.

2 years since void elves in their glorious and unique skin tones came out, a few weeks since these NEW changes were announced. I am discussing those in the context of these races.

I will continue providing my own feedback on this subject, and I urge everybody else interested to do the same in a civil manner. Anybody else who disagrees with this, well, lets just agree to disagree. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s not when you notice other similarities as well, such as Humans and Elves couples.

So Alleria and Turalyon had to petition god to allow them to have Arator?
Sorry, does Arator need to talk to god to choose between the gift of immortality versus the gift of man?

And in the same context you tried to say that you value “silhouette uniqueness” of the blood elves and I told you that that ship has sailed because void elves already took it and giving them more customization options to resemble high elves does not make the issue worse than it already is.

You’re allowed to disagree with these options on a personal level, but you can’t pretend that it creates more in-game problems that haven’t already been created by void elves in general, the way people customize their characters will literally never affect you aside from a personal level of believing that other players shouldn’t have options, and that isn’t a good reason to not add more options.

3 Likes

I might be wrong but Aragon wasn’t exactly human and certainly not a paladin or undead. Are Sylvanus and Nathanos in a formal relationship? I was under the impression he just sort of follows her around…hopefully.

I actually find the whole female elf with human male thing very gross.

1 Like

Aragorn is Dunedain.

In J. R. R. Tolkien’s legendarium, the Dúnedain /ˈduːnɛdaɪn/ (singular: Dúnadan, “man of the west”) were a race of Men descended from the Númenóreans who survived the sinking of their island kingdom and came to Eriador in Middle-earth, led by Elendil and his sons, Isildur and Anárion. They are also called the Men of the West and the Men of Westernesse (direct translations of the Sindarin term). They settled mainly in Arnor and Gondor.

1 Like

Aragorn had some elven lineage. Actually he and Arwen were distantly related.

2 Likes

There’s a whole mess there with what, the dunedain who were basically the super special high humans. But the offspring of elves and humans basically had to choose with one of the gods what they wanted to be, apparently some ended up as dunedain after they went with humans

I liked Shelob.

Confirmed in the Loyalist epilogue.

Oof, that’s rough.

I think you guys should read Dark Mirror.

The corners of Anya’s lips rose in a brazen curl. “Sylvanas defied a kingdom to name you ranger lord. She scoured the Plaguelands to reclaim you from the Scourge. And today she drew upon her most precious resource to restore your strength. Think upon these things, Blightcaller, and tell me how someone so cunning can be blind to the simplest of truths.”

Elrond and his twin Elros were both technically half elves. Elrond chose to live as an elf, and Elros as a human. Aragorn was descended from Elros’ line.

I’m just hoping it doesn’t come up in SLs, it was so weird seeing Sylvanas call someone ‘my love’.

How many generations apart are they? :grimacing:

If betraying your people and committing war crimes on behalf of an extra-dimensional entity (without at least talking it over) isn’t grounds for a break up, what is?

If my own experience has taught me anything, borrowing someone’s sandals without asking them.

2 Likes

About 8 as far as I can tell. Well Aragorn seems to be 8 generations away from Elros, and Arwen is 1 generation away from Elrond.

1 Like

you think it indicates playable naga ?