New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Is there even a difference between those two greys? It’s so hard to tell. At least with the first two the difference between them is a bit more obvious.

Hopefully we’ll get all of those colours you suggested. I think they’d add a lot of diversity and they also wouldn’t be taking anything else from the Blood Elves. Let’s hope Blizzard has a similar idea.

5 Likes

Steal from the humans instead of the belves!

8 Likes

Stealing or sharing? :stuck_out_tongue: They can totally take some of ours too

6 Likes

I say we take their potential and they can have the tentacles.

6 Likes

Sounds like a fair trade to me :joy:

5 Likes

There’s a very very slight difference in hue between them (one is a little whiter than the other). But it’s really negligible.

4 Likes

I want violet eyes and scars for the blood elves

All races should get scar options!

5 Likes

Yes well now you’re being slightly dishonest.

Glyphs that change only the cosmetic nature of abilities are not by most people’s definitions considered ‘spell changing’.

Anyway I think you need to reread what I wrote because I didn’t flat out say the person I was replying to was wrong, technically.

2 Likes

Because, as loyal customers, we have the right to ask whatever we’d like to see implemented in the game? Just like you have the right to voice your opinion against it?

Are you suggesting we shouldn’t post our wants and suggestions, even when Blizzard asked us to do so?

8 Likes

People are STILL posting in this thread? Dang.
Posting here to be part of history I guess.

hey cool, allied races are getting new things. and even more things for belves… hey blizz while you’re doing wish fulfilment toss goblins some more stuff? A blue-green skintone or two would be nice, would make the people who want gilgoblins happy. we could make do with mogs for the rest.

7 Likes

I thought we were keeping it PG in here.

2 Likes

And if Blizzard kills off the High Elves because of some forum Trolls that isn’t going to stop this conversation, just make it more toxic.

You want to give a group of people who rub Ion’s comments in people’s faces to make them feel bad the opportunity to taunt them over their favorite race they asked for, for 15 years getting slaughtered?

That won’t stop it. It will just make it even more toxic than it is already.

1 Like

Cal look at what you quoted from me and then compare it to what you wrote.

Same thing. The High Elf discussion is going to keep going regardless of what gets changed. There was no need to write all that.

They can’t completely kill off High Elves if we’re able to play them now

2 Likes

They could never completely kill off High Elves cause then there would be no one playing Blood Elves and Void Elves. That would be deleting two races from the game.

Though I imagine some players would love it if there were less elves in WoW.

2 Likes

All the “Zug Zug’s” would love that.

1 Like

I can think of a few who would rather the horde was less elfy.

1 Like

When I started playing in TBC, I was confused on why there was elves on a faction of monsters.

1 Like