New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Blood Knights exist too.

1 Like

I’m not counting “bald” for anyone. Everyone got bald, its inclusion wouldn’t change the list in the slightest.

2 Likes

But you ignore all the complaints people have about how they have little to no impact, weren’t requested, are extremely lazy, and restrictive. Everyone, in both camps is telling you this, but instead of acknowledging all of this you keep repeating how many there are like it’s going to convince everyone that you’re right.

It’s raining all around you, but you have simply chosen not to notice.

5 Likes

yeah theyre one of the 3 pillars of the blood elf military along with farstriders and magisters but never really seen them with anything unique like tattoos. i think if you just copy the LFDraenei tattoos they will lose too much uniqueness

1 Like

You know if everyone put him on ignore he’d probably stop posting instead of him just dismissing everything everyone is saying.

How I’m ignoring anything when I put blood elves bellow “Good”?

Heck, “Nice, but need more” is pretty self-explanatory. People are complaining just because I put void elves bellow them for objective reasons.

There are people complaining in the forums that void elves only got “normal” options as well. “Impact” is pretty subjective.

Impact is subjective!

If it were up to me, I’d exchange half of the 14 skin colors void elves got for seven other options in other categories.

Like I said, I LOVE that void elves got those skin colors, but there’s still a lack of choice in hair or beards.

I find strange that people focus only in jewelry when arguing back. Let’s ignore jewelry, then! There’s still hair styles and colors added. If Blizzard just follows my suggestion and frees DK hair colors for everyone, it would be even better for blood elf diversity.

At no point I ever said that blood elves are good with they got. I put them bellow good for a reason. I do feel there’s a lack of variety in them and made a ton of suggestions in-game for them.

But, when tiering things, blood elves are just above void elves in things they got. Arguing about “impact” is terribly subjective, because you are judging value and that personal. For someone who wanted more “void” fantasy, those new skins mean nothing. For those who wanted high elves, those skins without some hair colors and styles are not as good as they’d like.

Objectively speaking, blood elves still got more. THat doesn’t mean they are good enough. My wish is for all races in my tier list to rise up to B: “Good”, at the very least.

3 Likes

That’s kind of rude.

1 Like

I find that putting people on ignore is usually a sign that you’re incapable of holding a argument with someone.

2 Likes

Except you coldly recite how many new options were given without also acknowleding what little impact they have, because to do so would acknowledge what little difference their inclusion made. Jewelry that only works on a very limited amount of transmogs? If you can even see them that is. And this is the equivelant of the new skin tones for void elves? something players have been highly requesting for ages now. One of these things no one really cared for, or wanted, the other was highly sought after.

How are these two relatable at all?

It’s kind of true.

I have some people on ignore because I’ve found them to be dishonest…and there’s no use having an intelligent conversation with that…so I don’t want to be tempted to respond. There’s more than one reason to use the ignore function.

2 Likes

It’s not even a Blood Elf thing. It’s just a new option, and for all we know all races will get it down the line.

1 Like

here you go blood elf fans, invisible body jewellery! no farstrider/magister tats and void elves will get your skin tones!

1 Like

Plus it limits exposure to different ideas.

I would love to know what female Blood Elves and Void Elves would look like with the new Night Elf and Draenei Hairstyles. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I can’t do any model editing like in the image I linked earlier.

But I did do a mockup of a velf with that awesome new nelf ponytail:

At the time I made this, belf skins weren’t on velves in the Wowhead Shadowlands Dressing Room yet, so this is technically a belf with the new velf eyes pasted on. The belf blue and velf blue are only minorly different, so a belf would look pretty much the same as this with this hair style too.

8 Likes

You keep saying two styles… I get that you’re counting bald as one option… what’s the second hairstyle? (legitimately confused)

Male and female.

Ah! I see! I hadn’t considered that. But then wouldn’t that mean Blood Elves got 8 hairstyles then and not 4? (3 new styles + bald per sex)

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 20000 replies.