New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

But I use oil and acrylics…on real canvas…so I’m sure whatever I know doesn’t translate. :smirk_cat:

1 Like

They should get the purple eyes too, plus tattoos, scars, dark ranger options, light based customs like runes, and I would like a lighter gold eye option. I want to steal some of the other races hairstyles too.

5 Likes

No, no. If it’s not on the internet, it’s not correct, sorry!

1 Like

:rofl: hhaha haha ha…hahaha.

4 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/7TTxDqf.png

I drew a tauren, am I a character artist/designer now?

4 Likes

Thank you for pointing that out! Many BE fans have been saying this across the forums, but in this thread especially seems to attack or talk down BE fans points on the BE customizations.

Hopefully BE’s get the same love and attention NE fans have had I am so happy for them, but I wish BE fans were as happy as many NE fans are right now.

Many of us are also fighting for BE’s second visual theme, and a long requested idea as well in this lovely thread like Hyper pointed out :heart:

8 Likes

Put a robe on him and it would look pretty good!

4 Likes

Only one of the highest calibre.

1 Like

They look different to me. I’m not a professional artist yet though.

2 Likes

yes!!

3 Likes

How is me saying that to ME, as an artist, I see them as very distinct due to the difference in color palette. When she asked ME how they look different to ME?

I never claimed that it was obvious for everyone, in fact my original statement literally “I don’t know about y’all but I would’t mistake any of those images for Belfs”. Because I wouldn’t.

Everyone takes things too personal ffs.

3 Likes

I love your water color paintings…so pretty! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I don’t really want to get involved in this, but this does kind of sound a bit pretentious homie.

2 Likes

Eh. A lot of people on right now that are usually really antagonistic towards people who want to play High Elves.

Really don’t take it personally. Just keep on keeping on. Still some dope people around to talk to.

1 Like

Thank you! I am working on some new ones, but it’s slow going right now.

1 Like

Something like this?

https://i.imgur.com/k3o01Jx.png

4 Likes

Explaining my PoV when I’m questioned by three people on “how is it clear to you?” isn’t being pretentious. I’m answering their question.

3 Likes

It has nothing to do with helfers…it has to do with some people just being unaware of how condescending they sound.

5 Likes

i’m an artist also. out of the offerings, only one of them looked belf-ish. hehe. the rest looked elf-ish. sorta generally speaking. male belfs/velfs are still pretty beefy for an elf.

2 Likes

It’s still a show of bad character because you were having a discussion and they disagreed with your sentiment that the hairstyles make them look different from blood elves, then you pull out the fact that you are an artist/designer it just reads to many people as a claim in order to gain credibility. That might not be what you meant, but that’s still how it looks. It’s like people claiming they are lawyers and doctors on the internet for certain subjects. There is just a big trend of people on the internet not actually being what they claim to be.

3 Likes