New computer advice

Hey WoW community, so with the upcoming release of Shadowlands i’ve decided to treat myself and get a new computer. My current computer has issues when it comes to larger scale fights and load times. The problem is despite being a PC gamer for years i’m a complete fool when it comes to knowing anything about what makes for a good gaming computer. I’ve decided to go with Origin and after telling one of their sales rep’s what i’m looking for he sent me the following specs. Would they be up to the task running current PC games at average to superior setting with zero issues or should I consider going a little higher? Currently listed at $2,180. Thank you to anyone that takes the time to respond with any feedback. Case: Corsair 175R
Exterior Color: Black
Current Special Offer: FREE Shipping and More
Processors: Intel Core i7 10700K 8-Core 3.6GHz (4.9GHz TurboBoost)
Motherboard: MSI MPG Z490 Gaming EDGE WiFi
Memory: 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE 3000MHz (2x8GB)
System Cooling: ORIGIN FROSTBYTE 120 Sealed Liquid Cooling System
System Fans: ORIGIN PC Standard Fan Kit
Graphics Cards: NVIDIA 8GB GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER FOUNDERS EDITION
GPU Neuron Qty: 1
Operating System: MS Windows 10 Home
Operating System Drive: 1TB Samsung 870 QVO Series
RAID: No RAID
Power Supply: CORSAIR 750X RMX SERIES PLUS GOLD
Audio: Integrated High-Definition Audio
Networking: Onboard Network Port
The ORIGIN Difference: The Best Gaming Experience Guaranteed
ORIGIN Maximum Protection Shipping Process: ORIGIN Wooden Crate Armor
24/7 U.S Based Warranty: 1 Year Part Replacement with 45 Day Free Shipping
Free ORIGIN PC Gear: ORIGIN PC T-Shirt
Size: Medium
Free ORIGIN PC Gear: ORIGIN PC Mousepad

Not bad.

I’d be concerned about the 1 TB hard drive and nothing else though.

That’s not a lot of room after you put your OS and WoW on there.

I’d be looking for a secondary drive myself.

Thanks for the reply. Yes that’s actually what happened with my current PC. WoW just got to big for the main drive so i had to transfer it over to a separate one and now it’s so slow to load and big fights cause me to freeze up. World bosses etc.

Consider having your OS and WoW on your main drive and everything else on a secondary drive.

Your main drive should be an SSD for increased speed.

Your secondary can still be a HDD if your other games don’t need the load speed.

and looking at the provided specs is this new computer SSD?

Yes, the 870 QVO is an SSD.

I’m currently doing a computer build for myself, I just added that one to my build today.

Thanks for the candid advice. I appreciate it.

i have an 256gb M.2 ssd as the C drive for windows 10 and programs etc and a 256gb laptop size ssd for games movies etc (it’s a NUC computer that can screw to the back of a monitor. load times for WoW is fast) so if windows needs to be reinstalled you don’t lose everything