New Class and Race Next Expansion?

I think with things the way they are right now, they will come out swinging next expac. They will introduce a new race. Something we havent seen yet. And a new class. Tank, Heal and RDPS.

I think its this or player housing. The new class/race is probably easier to do, but I am not a programmer so it could be the other way around. It could be amazing and we get both. But I feel that they really need to go BIG next expac. Give the players what we go crazy over. New Class/Race. The allied races carried a lot of the BfA interest. Aside from Kul’Tirans and Mecha-Gnomes. (Sorry Alliance)

2 Likes

I really hope they don’t add anymore races to the game.
I don’t even really think there should be Vulpera or Mechagnomes. It just doesn’t really make sense and they don’t belong in the game.

I also don’t really see how they could add anymore classes. They have enough problems trying to balance the currently existing classes.

What they, the developers, should focus on is creating a non-toxic work environment for female employees. THEN, they can add in more customizable features for the existing races.

7 Likes

Fake news. Lots of people love mechagnomes as an allied race.

11 Likes

Player housing ? Sure , as long as its a hidden quest somewhere out of sight and that all houses are instanced so i dont have to see anyone’s building . Im fine with it as long as i dont have to see anything related to it at all while in game (similar on how you have to go pick up pvp quests and aren’t seeing them otherwise)

New races ? Sure i have no gripes with cosmetic stuff

New class ? Eff no … balance is shaddy as is already , you want to add another 2-3 burden to the balance ? Last 2 “new classes” are ripped off druid and rogues more than actual new classes …

I definitely hope we got more races!!, I love customisation choices, I’ve never heard of a RPG game be bad let alone an MMO because of “ohh I had to much race choices”, the more the merrier I say!.

Classes, I hope we do get more, Balance has been an issue going on for 17 years, it’s never been perfect, but that shouldn’t be a great argument for not having more…

A new Race/Class does wonders for the game, brings back old and new players, sparks interest, people may finally find a class to their play style or just like it visually. Let’s not forget replay-ability which they bring.

Player housing I’m not to fussed about, but if people want it, why not let people create their perfect house, it won’t impact my fun, so why not get it :ok_hand:t4:.

In short, I hope we get both in future.

17 Likes

Class balance will always be a circus, because they dont properly test them. Adding one more to the mix wouldnt be a terrible thing. Just a little more flavor.

4 Likes

Hozen Sethrack Tuscar Skinny Kultiran

Samurai and Tinker

3 Likes

Tuskarr and Ogres are my dream, theirs so many races we have helped through the span of WoW that would be great to be playable!.

3 Likes

I hope to see classes like Bards and Thinkers.
I hope that races like sethraks, arakkoas, sauroks, Saberons and jinyus will be added to the game.

The game urgently needs something to regain the players’ interest.
Something players want.

Do not apologize.
Both were meant to be a huge disappointment and a waste of time.
Something to further alienate the alliance.

4 Likes

Why not just have 8 new classes and 10 new races?

3 Likes

Hopefully they do like ff14 and remove race/class restrictions. Any new classes should be playable by everyone!

6 Likes

What races and classes? What new races and classes do you have in mind?

Also with all the bard tips we have in shadowlands and previous expansions I think Bard will be next.

It’s gonna be Ranger/Dark ranger led by Sylvanas and her sister, as a 2 spec class similar to DemonHunter with Sylvanas serving the same role as Illidan did in Legion.

It will be a mail and ranged weapon class, and a melee dps class that will likely borrow heavily from Hunter and Druid abilities similar to DHs stealing from Warlocks, with some necromancy stuff thrown in

Blizzard: “We heard you hate Sylvanas, Now you can Sylvanas on your own Sylvanas with Sylvanas.”

First raid tier is gonna be the smoking ruins of Teldrassil where we do goth-Waifu’s redemption arc.

Sadly, It fits.

3 Likes

I mean that’s what we all hope but blizz has been handling things so poorly they equally could just try virtue signaling with “strong female characters” and still put out a half as expansion.

That being said I still and will always want Naga, Seth take anything reptiley and of course for classes something like dark ranger/shadowhunter for my troll baby. I want to use glaives.

1 Like

I’d love this!!, I dream one day this would happen!

3 Likes

Yea you see bards in all the zones, even in the book. My bet is bard next expansion. Hopefully a class like warrior which all can play as.

1 Like

Flavor which could go into existing specs that are flavorless atm … when they ever manage to fix all current specs , then they can add another class , till then some specs really need the love they’d put into a new class !

The two expansions that didn’t launch with a race or class are widely regarded as a joke now, so.

4 Likes

Development shouldn’t stop because one class hits too hard. We’ve gotten no new class for two expansions in a row at this point and gameplay has grown staler than a baguette.

New races should not also be put off since there’s nothing wrong with having variety. Mechagnomes ‘exist’ now because of Mechagon and Vulpera just are because of the Vol’dun stuff, granted one race has more depth than the other. I’m still waiting for playable lizard people and it’s getting really annoying at this point.

…And yeah, Blizzard also needs a better work culture, asap.

2 Likes