New Cheetah Druid form coming in 9.2

OMG OMG OMG

1 Like

Just hope it keeps movment of the old cheetah. The new kitty movment looks trash.

3 Likes

Without the mighty feeling of big cats

Now thats hot

I’m excited for it too, I hope they add a few different skin variations to it at some point. I much prefer the Cheetah form over the newer stuff.

But the question remains… will you be able to carry your friends with it?!

1 Like

You could never carry your friends with cheetah form.

: (

You could on late wod ptr and mid legion ptr! One of it even made it live for a while but got fixed!

Lol. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You should be able to carry a druid friend who is also in cheetah form.

1 Like

That sounds…inappropriate. ^^

Maybe they should make it so any character with the new Murloc backpack can evict the tadpole and carry a Gnome friend around instead.

2 Likes

I like the sound of that. But I also like the idea of a shoulder set that one of the large races could use to carry 2 characters who are smaller races at a time.

That would be great if i could use the cheetah form in flying zones which forces flying form.
i don’t like the necklace and trinkets either. Prefer the simple one.

There is a book in Emerald Grove that teaches you Mount form (tome of the wilds). Which basically breaks up your Flight/travel form into separate “buttons”

Personally I like the combined way because if you can fly…why wouldnt you?

Yeah but it only allows you to become the stag, so i can’t use the cheetah form unless i haven’t unlock flying or if the flying ability is taken away for a certain zone.