New Brewmaster 4 tier set change, gonna be gud!

Targets ignited by Breath of Fire deal an additional 4% less damage to you.
Name changed from 9.2.0 Class Set - Monk - Brewmaster - 2PC to Breath of the Cosmos
Item Set: Garb of the Grand Upwelling: 2 pieces

NEW Keg Smash deals an additional 50% damage, heals you for 66% of damage dealt, and grants 66% of damage dealt as maximum health for 10 sec.
Item Set: Garb of the Grand Upwelling: 4 pieces

If you pair that last bonus set with the Stormstour’s Last Keg legendary, it will be insane damage and good healing. At least in Mythic+ it looks like is gonna be bonkers!

2 Likes

This is actually really cool to see lol.

I haven’t seen the other tank sets 2p/4p but this looks like brew might be the king tank spec for 9.2

It’s gonna be yo-yo HP but bonkers good LMAOOOO

1 Like

The 4pc is overpowered but I want it to be OP haha.

This is such a welcome change to the original! It might be a little on the strong side at the moment but will still be awesome even if there’s some tuning. I’m looking forward to it.

Using a recent fight on The Nine for numbers, this looks like it would’ve been worth a 9% DPS increase for me.
The healing provided looks insane. My HPS (including absorbs) would have increased by 28%. The healing provided by this outshining Celestial Brew by 49%. With Celestial Fortune, this could jump up to around a 33% increase in healing.
On top of that, my health pool would be increased by about 7% on average.

Looks very, very strong at the moment but even nerfed a bit will still be great.

To clarify - this is with Stormstout’s Last Keg legendary.

I like that 4 piece. I like it a lot. With the lego that gives an extra keg it is going to be poggers.

2 Likes

Looks like ill be dusting off the brew for arenas if this goes live. The burst is already close to my bdk… this will be insane with 50% more kegs.

Still only have like 60k hp sadge.

No amount of burst we have makes up for the fact that dmg intake + stagger is just broken. whatever is putting the +60% extra damage taken for tanks isn’t working with stagger. salt salt salt I deperately want to play brew in just regular old rando BGs but my love has been absolutely sapped by this piss-poor decision.

4 Likes

This is what a set bonus should look like! Nice job with the redesign Blizz!

Now just don’t do your normal over nerf to to it and call it a day, cause history has shown you won’t adjust nerfs the other way - nerf appropriately so this is still awesome!