New brawl not queuable?

Getting join as group failed error.

3 Likes

Can confirm the same error “Join as a group failed” is occurring when I queue (on my level 60 character) for Brawl: Shado-Pan Showdown.

2 Likes

Yup, still getting the error “Join as a group failed”. Come on guys, last week it was the last three talents, now this.

This is so 1998 - get your game together - bugs like this should have LIVE support and be hotfixed while we chat about them…coding is not hard … attention is. Really, these forums are 1998 at best…where are you Blizz. P.S. there is NO SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY on my account except for can’t cue for brawl…after last weeks talent bug…that also got NO attention. I humbly suggest you atop pretending and fronting like you’re ship runs tight…its leaking.

1 Like

Awesome…instead of getting Shado-Pan Showdown fixed, it’s just quietly replaced with Packed House, no Blue post or hotfix information whatsoever. Was actually looking forward to Shado-Pan, but at least we can queue for the brawl I suppose :confused:

3 Likes

Different Expansion and getting this. Do I need a group to queue for this?

1 Like

Confirmed getting this too…

1 Like

This was hotfixed last time. Looks like the hotfix was undone with 9.1.5. That’s a pretty normal thing to happen with Blizz.

1 Like

A year and a half later… It’s baaaaack!