New book coming out about Sylvanas

I mean, this has to be it, right? Sylvanas is totally about to be killed off and we’re all going to be done with her… right?

I mean, there has to be a limit to the amount of Sylvanas exposure that is possible. We have to have reached it by now…

right!?!?

1 Like

You flatter me, m’lady. :blush:

I wish that William S Burroughs had lived long enough to write a WoW novel.

1 Like

Blizzard likes to hide lore in novels. This new book probably has story for the conclusion of Shadowlands in it.

4 Likes

That’s the reason I’ll be reading it. I for one am bored of Sylvanas’ character. But I am a lore nerd sooooo

1 Like

This one?

Warcraft®: Sylvanas Now Available for Pre-Purchase

Do I look like an undead to you?

I’ll pick up the Kindle version eventually.

Oof. And I’m sure I’m in the minority here, but I cannot stand her voice as Sylvanas. She sounds like she’s got something lodged in her throat lol

Is the lord aware of this? :rofl:

LMAO oh man…

1 Like

Can’t wait for a Book to try and paint genocide as a good thing for 300 pages straight.

5 Likes

No, it,s not enough, Karen. We can never have too much Sylvanas. I demand even more Sylvanas. I bought a Sylvanas sculpture so the dark lady can protect me from my sleep paralysis demon. I demand goldshire builds a giant Sylvanas statue over the tavern with giant cannons coming out of her elbows and knee caps to rain down fire and hell on the trees below. Like true forsaken should.

/corpse eats Jatarri

1 Like

I don’t hear it but to each their own. :grin:

Wait woah WHAT is this happening?

1 Like

Hey guys I hate Sylvanas so much I’m going to make the 25th thread about her in the last two hours to make the same point over and over and over and over and over.

Mmhm. It’s glorious.

The new book Sylvanas. Patty Mattson will be narrating the audio book.

Excerpt from my preorder of the book:

Sylvanas let out a sigh, reclining languidly on her throne of night elf bodies, who clearly all had it coming: especially the children “Nobody understands that were actually super secretly the heroes all along.”

“I know,” Nathanos replied, idly fingering his unique beard no other forsaken can ever grow “I think that they will all be delighted and surprised when we tell them that murdering so very many of them was for the greater good. But what I’m most concerned about is why I have to pretend to be such a terrible sociopathic narcisist instead of the genial well intentioned father figure I clearly am and wish to be to these amazing adventurers.”

Sylvanas shook her head, causing her bossom to somehow visibly wobble through what is clearly a metal breastplate because fan service trumps physics and replied “Yeah, that burden is ours to carry, I don’t think they would ever believe us if we told them that 98% of the Night Elf race were secretly furries, terrorists, and demon-worshipping cabalists who ate babies”

7 Likes

why you gotta be like that :slightly_frowning_face:

What do you mean 2 1/2? We all know the next expansion will be Sylvanas centric too. Blizzard can’t let their waifu die.

1 Like