New Allied Races Ahead! Kul Tiran Humans and Zandalari Trolls

It only took 8 months after the start of the expansion! Please never advertise a flagship race that early and delay them that long ever again. All you’ve done is piss people off.

24 Likes

Oh man, I can’t decide what’s funnier.

That they seriously think anyone will be hyped for this when they couldn’t even bother putting in a release date

Or that they think this will distract anyone from their latest scandal and public relations disaster

Or the general reactions from the players that seems to be split between “So what?” and “Too little, too late.”

14 Likes

Coolio.

On what date
Can I create
A Zandalari Prelate?

8 Likes

I am disappointed that these races are requiring dungeon content as part of the achievements to unlock.

I think this sort of feature should be solo-able.

Is there a size toggle for Kul Tirans? After all most Kul Tirans are not chubby. Having a toggle gives players an option to look either way.

5 Likes

Is there anything in this new blog/video that is different from what was posted 3 weeks ago here:

Seems like the same information over again. Exactly the same, just with a quickly put together video sans narration.

3 Likes

“New”.

8.0 was a long time ago.

Blizzcon 2017 even longer. Much longer.

8 Likes

I don’t mind the wait, but can Kul Tiran please get the option to use the standard human model? It doesn’t have to be something you can change at the barber shop, it can be something you choose and stick with at character creation.

Throughout the story of Kul Tiras there are two kind of notable (Joan Cleardawn and Rosaline Madison) and two major (Cyrus and Ashvane) “big” humans.

Every other important character is a “normal” human. From the Proudmoores and other house leaders to people like Flynn and Brother Pike.

4 Likes

I’m make a big kultiran paladin… Oh wait…

3 Likes

I want to see the inspiration for the male Kul’Tiran dance in game. Thicc Man knows how to have a good time and doesn’t care what anybody says.

FFXIV: Buy the xpac create the race you want.
WoW: Screw New or Returning players, you need to give us 100 hours of your life just to create the character you want.
Me: Huh, I wonder why I’m subscribed to FFXIV and not WoW.

18 Likes

I like that I was told I would be able to play these races a long time ago which is the reason most ppl purchased your expansion. yet its still not available. then you wanna make us grind reps for it too. ha. at this point they should be free available . while ur at it how about u make it so dks and dhs can be some of these new races. or atleast bring back custom class armor sets again. blizz has gone downhill in making their game fun and worth the monthly sub

4 Likes

not excited at all, i can only imagine how many quests and rep grinds it will take to unlock them.

4 Likes

Unless you played when bfa came out and already did em :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Like a smart person would. I ground out Zandalari Empire reputation and Honorbound first thing because I knew they’d be required for unlocking the Allied races.

6 Likes

I grinded out voldunari rep too, cause i had a feeling that of all the other races they would put in the game, it would probably be the vulpera.

2 Likes

All I want is the longer trench coat for the Kul Tirans. I loved the look of the longer trench coats and it made them look less… chubby with the longer look. Now it shows that they are more chubbier than originally intended with the shorter coat.
So basically, longer trench coat but with the new design at the back. Also, can the colors go back to the original? The original looked more suitable for them. The new colors look very dull. Also, make the design and colors on the heritage armor match the Kul Tiran charger mount as well. It almost looks like it belong with it but with the older brighter colors and long trench coat, it would look perfect.

4 Likes

It’s hard to stay excited waiting so long… :frowning:

5 Likes

After blizzard has destroyed themselves and there’s near to nothing left only then can they re-emerge as a beautiful and wondrous video game company that will always first and foremost place game quality before profits and money.

Later. But we’ve waited this long so why not push it bad to 9.0?

4 Likes