twitch drop or trading post at some point prolly

2 gifted subs.

1 Like

it will most likely be a twitch drop like all the other TCG mounts have been

2 Likes

Activate clown-world vision

Everything looks exacly the same :clown_face:

1 Like

Blizzard learned the lesson, Spectral Tiger will go into the store for 90 bucks and it will sell like more than other “games of the year”

1 Like

ngl I am tempted but that price tag tho. That’s like paying for another epic copy of the expansion.

1 Like

I’m sitting there trying to buy a token before it goes up again. “No WoW Token for sale.” Omg.

1 Like

It is better.
AH + mail.

1 Like

Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1 (Part 1) - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums

In this case, we want to ensure that in the long run, years from now, we don’t find ourselves looking around and seeing AH mounts that are as common as repair mounts are today.

lol. This aged like fine wine.

7 Likes

Eh, much like the OG bruto, yeah it’s not ‘needed’ but it’s still its own convenience that can’t be handwaved away that much. There may be alternatives already in-game, but having this mount is paying a premium to get rid of those hoops you’d have to jump through otherwise, as small as they may be considered by some.

That $90 pricetag is very telling tho. They knew exactly what they were doing here. Pity that this is only evident when it comes to MTX stuff and not so much game design. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

1 Like

I’m glad they changed their minds.
Or people in charge :slight_smile:

1 Like

Usual argument with anything in the “Cash Shop” is it should be available in-game.

But with Blizz if they did that then it’d become a FOMO item that would either be a reward from running Normal and up Raids/Dungeons or be a gold sink like the original Dino mount.

And then there’d be a different set of complaining.

It’s a never ending cycle.

1 Like

Meh, my wife just bought it for me for my birthday.:partying_face:

2 Likes

I wish these things were gold only, but let’s be real, people would call this a cash grab either way because wow tokens exist.

1 Like

Literally all of those are limited by long CDs, mount one has no CD as long as you’re outdoor. They’re not the same. Also, exactly 0 people will ever roll nightborne because they have a mailbox racial.

2 Likes

I get those eventually but I think its bit overkill

1 Like

sure your wife did…

1 Like

It’s already got FOMO anyway, offer valid through January 6th, 2025.

4 Likes

Didn’t know flying 12 seconds in any direction had a cooldown.

1 Like