New Affixes are season ruining

This week is already horrible, Sanguine and Explosive in a single week is going to be a 1 20 and then nothing else for the week.

And they pale in comparison to the 3 new Affixes. They are absolutely going to ruin M+ entirely. That might sound like an over exaggeration to some, but it’s really not. Forcing people to use CC and Dispels is not what we want.

These affixes are just not the play. Personally I would like to just remove all affxes and reduce the timers or something, all they do is add tedium and irritation. But either way, DO NOT add these new affixes please I beg of you Blizz.

21 Likes

Hard agree

7 Likes

Blizz u add these affixes a LOT of people will quit doing m+.

6 Likes

Delete explosive

13 Likes

since i’m the healer, i will be doing so with my moonfires and bites! :smirk_cat:

5 Likes

Thanks for your opinion mate.

healer job

1 Like

Well that’s nice of you. If only all healers were even half as good as you :joy:

1 Like

i’m still on team it’s an everyone affix :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

13 Likes

u better u heccing healer

2 Likes

Do you play DPS or tank as well or mainly healer?

1 Like

resto forever :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

I think that is probably a good thing. That way you never have to know what it is like to not have an awesome healer in your key. (Hint: BAD)

1 Like

yeah exactly! that’s one of the best things about playing healer, is that you can somewhat carry a team on so many weeks this season…thanks to the way these affixes are currently designed ofc (assuming you know your class ofc)
:nerd_face:

2 Likes

Same for me! :slight_smile:

I love explosive week so long as my team helps out. I’m always number 1. Especially in sanguine weeks as the tank has enough issues.

But I do enjoy dps that help pop on big pulls.

Meow meow chop!

4 Likes

Honestly afflicted is sounding like a free affix, maybe even easier than volcanic was.

1 Like

Anything that removes grievous out of the pool, even for just a season, is a good change.
Good riddance.
Also, anyone who unironically thinks putting the entirety of explosive on a healer alone belongs in a psych ward.

5 Likes

I’m leveling a druid and you’re such an inspiration. :blush:

1 Like

hehe /blush …i look forward to seeing you in the groves soon
:nerd_face:

1 Like

nah they fine