New 452 horde prot warrior looking for guild

Been raiding in classic so i’m completely new to ny’alotha looking for a new guild to call home and get ready for Shadowlands content

Hi Kirasah!

Our Guild is recruiting for raiding, mythic keystones and other fun Guild events. We would like to take another tank in for our normal alt runs on Thursday evenings starting at 7:30pm EST. We have our Heroic raids on Friday/Saturday evenings starting at 7:30pm EST. We have mythic mondays and transmog run Tuesdays.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

[H][US][ZUL'JIN] Found a Quest LFM exceptional ranged dps for Heroic raiding + more!

Hey! If you’re looking for a helpful gang of folks crimson brotherhood is a community of players who make helping each other out top priority like the old fashion guild feel. Check us out [H] <Crimson Brotherhood> a home for returners, raiders, and Mythic+ - #2 by Bigkatbruh-garona

We are recruiting for our active guild. That does mythic dungeons’ daily. We are wanting people to join that are wanting to progress through this ex pack an into shadow lands. We are wanting to grow with people and be apart of the community. We are focused on raiding and our raid time are between Monday through Friday around 10pm. Pm if you are interested my battle tag is MOTIV99#1712 or you can search us up on WOW with the guild name Jesus was Soulstoned

We have a home for you. A Real Mexican Standoff is a new guild with active members looking for more to raid and play with. crow#1530 is battle tag hit me up.

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild that formed a few weeks back now and has started raiding. We still need a few members to fill out our raid. We are currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 9/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression after AOTC
-Ranged DPS needed | Healer class needed | Potential Tank Slot

Contacts

B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us.

Hey Kirasah,

I’m the GM of <Dusk to Dawn>, a new, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis that is forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. I’m building a team of mythic quality players who don’t take themselves too seriously. My goal is to clear at least 75% of Mythic every tier while maintaining a relaxed environment and shorter raid schedule. Your current experience is fine because we will be clearing all the tiers of the raid as we grow the guild. Let me know if this sounds like something you’d be interested in!

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Farm night will be either Monday or Wednesday

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

Hey mate, if you haven’t found a house yet, we recently had a tank step down, we have a temp subbing but would love to have you if you are interested. We raid Friday/Saturday night 6-9 PST. We are currently 9-12 heroic. We at the Wicked Lounge hope to hear back from you soon.

We are a new guild raiding casually on Sat and sun at 8pm est. We build a raid group but are always looking for more active players.
guild website: guildsofwow A Real Mexican Standoff
Battle Tag: crow#1530

Hi Kirasah!

Our Guild is looking to add more dps to our growing Guild for raiding, mythic keystones and other fun Guild events!

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.