Never played WoW, but got a beta invite

Basically to sum it up shes a streamer with no gaming skill, uses her looks to bait lonely men into donating her money. More importantly shes never played WOW in her life

2 Likes

There are massively more subscribers than there are streamers. You do realize that the massive majority of the people in the beta are non-streamers, right? And that there are probably many more active subscriptions who didnā€™t even join as they only play BfA.

There are those of us who donā€™t even have an active subscription, and we arenā€™t able to get in.

I honestly donā€™t believe this. I think MAJORITY are streamers, content creators such as podcasts/youtube, famous people, Classic WoW personalities IE: Leeroy Jenkins dude and stuff like that, actual irl celebrities, friends of blizzard team members

eh she has a nice rump atleast

Itā€™s kinda pancake-y. Unless it was buffed in the last patch?

3 Likes

I have been watching her stream for the last 5-10 minutes or so and she said she has played before.

This is ridiculous, I canā€™t honestly believe the amount of privilege that streamers get. It is absolutely disgusting and Iā€™d have thought that Blizzard was way more professional than that. Doesnā€™t even play the game and somehow got an inviteā€¦ sad.

Thats nice.

I hope they enjoy their time and it causes them to continue playing.

only way blizzard can redeem themselves and by sending wave only to paying subs / completely random

1 Like

right. good for you champ.

shes on #2 WoW streamer as I type thisā€¦

wow this is sad

when are you guys going to under stand its for streamers not every one else?i dont care my self im tired of watching it any way its only to lvl 30.

ill be ready when it launches in augest.

I donā€™t think retail is drawing in any NEW players, Iā€™m sure Blizzard is interested in knowing if WoW Classic will draw in NEW players to the game. The game is being released at the end of August, spend two seconds on this forum and youā€™d think the game was already released and Blizzard is just not letting anyone play it except people who stream on twitch.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure she will provide great feedback and report all the bugs she finds.

/s

1 Like

Honestly for the people super upset there is other ways to play classic other then a silly beta invite. Stop being so cruel and ignorant due to your impatience etc. Be patient lolā€¦August is right around the corner just appreciate you even have streamers to watch to get a idea how things are going to be or even valuable Intel information like professions etc.

Tldr: Be patient and treat people good. Streamers are simply doing there job which they worked hard to get that title.

Best part is she leaves her chat visible, so you can see who all the white knights are.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/429927223?t=01h31m56s

Just tuned into her stream. Sheā€™s playing like sheā€™s played before.

No Keyboard Turning

Didnā€™t most new players do this? Something seems off is all. I feel like sheā€™s trolling.

Someone just had to explain to her that as a Mage she can only wear cloth gear. I am glad that Blizzard has selected beta participants who can provide valuable feedback on the authenticity of Classic.

Yea the priest had to do some reconstruction but its more plump now.