[Neutral RP Event]: The Skull and Bones Society, a goth gathering

Do you have a goth, punk, metalhead, or otherwise spooky and gloomy WoW character? Then join us for a meeting of the minds at THE SKULL AND BONES SOCIETY on WrA!

Once a month, creatures of the night will meet up at a graveyard somewhere in Azeroth to read poetry, drink cheap wine, share stories, and generally commiserate. If darkness is your only friend, come meet darkness’s other friends!

Where: First meeting will be held just Northeast of Beggar’s Haunt in Duskwood, at a hidden waterfall and gravesite!

When: Saturday, February 23rd, 5pm (server time)

What realm: US-Wyrmrest Accord (both factions welcome!)

Is this a guild? : No, just a monthly get-together!

Galasia hopes to see you ghouls there! <3

(map and art can be found at tinyurl(dot)com(slash)gothpartywow)

6 Likes

Aw, man, I used to have a goth gnome but I race-changed her last summer. Cool to see you doing this anyway! I hope it goes well.

1 Like

Thank you very much! Goth gnomes are the coolest, but if you ever decide to make more goth characters we’ll be here! :eyes:

Will y’all be using the Elixir of Tongues so we will be able to communicate cross-faction? I’d love to attend on this toon, but he’s hordeside.

Absolutely!! I’ll be stocking up on the elixir, and I encourage all attendees to do the same! (I’ll also have extras for fellow alliance friends)

I’ll be there on my Warlock Felathari (Elizabeth Highshard) if everything goes well! I’ll probably overstock on Elixirs so I can probably hand some out if anyone Horde side runs out, but do remember to grab some! I hope to see everyone there, I can’t wait!

1 Like

I’ll be attending on my warrior Olidale! I’m super excited for this event!

1 Like

Had thought this was going to overlap with the Cult of Forgotten Shadow event, but thankfully looks like not! Lol Also, please tell me you’re all planning to have Blight Boar concert tie in events, particularly with the DM faire getting upgraded! XD

1 Like

oh you KNOW we’re gonna make a Blight Boar excursion at some point

1 Like

Mielle will be there. Is she there to make swoony eyes at everyone that drops a Smiths reference or to track down and mercilessly slay her next vampire? Only Elune will know.

1 Like

Oh you KNOW I’m gunna be there!

1 Like

This is tonight, 5PM server time! Warmode should be off for those attending, I hope to see you there!!

Would it be possible to come on a character from off server? I just recently found out about this and the character I’d want to bring isn’t on WRA.

The event was amazing! I had a blast and I’m sure everyone else did too. Can’t wait for next month’s meeting!

1 Like

Can’t wait for the next one! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone who came!! I’ll let people know when the next one is!