Neutral Bunny Rabbit Race Please

Nah. You helped proved that Elves are too popular not to add more.

:notes: Bright eyes, burning like fire
Bright eyes, how can you close and fail?
How can the light that burned so brightly
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes :notes:

1 Like

Nah, that’s what happens to bugs bunny after spending 1 week in prison. Same race. Different circumstances. Think of it as some alternate universe in which Lola and bugs and all their people’s were placed into maximum security in the violet hold for hopping over into the warcraft-verse through a bunch of bunny tunnels punched through the space time continuum and threatening total dimensional collapse.

Blizz just has to work their lore building magic and cure them. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

I say we turn this game into straight up survival horror… Add a race that looks like that mascot for cologuard

And by the way not everything needs a cgi mascot… Let’s put in a digitalized colon… yknow… For the kids

1 Like

what about Gerbil people for the horde

1 Like

Time to reserve the name Reisen.

lmao.

1 Like

That’s a FF14 thing, lol.
Endwalker has bunny folk in it.

5 Likes

Gee… I thought I was a mutant Troll, who would have thunk it that I’d be an Elf :thinking:

1 Like

No. That game has people with bunny ears. That’s about as acceptably passing as a bunny race as any wow player race wearing noblegarden ears for a week. No, I mean a REAL bunny race.

2 Likes

I realize you were talking Viera.

I meant Loporrits, lol. From Endwalker.

5 Likes

Oh … well, then. Yes. But something more wow-like. As in, lower poly. Clipping everywhere. Less cute like that, more horrifyingly rigged to gnomes. Sounds incredible right? Hey, even got some gnome/goblin style racial for ya!

Racial: Burrow. Acts as semi-invisibility, with a higher detection rating, as well as a mobile Ice Block, invulnerable to all damage except aoe’s. +85% movement speed for 8 seconds. Chance to incur engineering device like malfunctions, with debuff “Dug Into Bedrock”, take damage and be stunned for 0.5 seconds with cartoon bird particle effect over bunny race’s head.

It’s perfect.

before anyone asks, no. op is not my alt :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

y9ou told me that is your sisters alt

family don’t let family roll toons on MG :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Trolls are unloved. For they’re ugly.

you said she tickled you till you gave her access :open_mouth:

Gross lol…

No, not his sister. I’m just a creepy lurking goth chick with braces and resting Wednesday face who owns 15 bunnies, plays on MG, and asks for new player races like anthropomorphic bunnies on wow forums. Like a proper nerd. Usual stuff, really. Probably nothing new here.

Nice bunny ears, fam!

1 Like

did she throw bunnies at him then kiss him :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :PO

3 Likes

rofl but seriously. can we please make this a warcraft reality. :pleading_face: :dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like